My Percy Jackson fanfic chapter 3

~Percy's POV~

Fawn fell asleep during one of the songs so like all the other guys who's girlfriends or partners in the whole couple thing fell asleep,I had to carry her to her cabin.

I didn't expect her cabin to be so normal.There was a fire place on the far wall,a dark blue couch and a TV right above the fire place.The beds weren't really similar in any way.Every bed had different colored sheets and pillow cases and next to every bed was a small shelf.Some shelves had toys on them while others had pictures of family on them.

"Hey,where's Fawn's bed?"I asked one of her half-sisters.

"The one with the black and purple covers and the shelf that has the brown pouch and the red bag."she pointed to a bed as she spoke.

"Thanks."

I walked over to her bunk bed and was about to lift her up onto it when a hand grabbed my shoulder.I turned around and faced her brother,the one who's eye she spit in.

"Whatcha doin with Fawn,fish boy?"he asked.

"Taking her to her bed."

"Why don't I take her?"

Fawn groaned and then her hand flew up and hit her brother in the face.

"Ow!"he cried.

"How can I get Kyle to...shut up."she mumbled.

I laughed silently while I put her on her bed.She started to shiver and then stopped.

"Don't be mad at me.I didn't...know."she whispered.

I left her cabin and continued to my own.I flopped onto my bed and closed my eyes.I started to feel really tired and then I fell asleep.

I dreamt of weird things like the time Tyson shouted Poseidon but his mouth was full of food,then when I first saw Grover without his pants and so on.

I woke up to a face in my face.

"Gah!"I jumped and fell off of the bed.

I heard Fawn laugh.

"What are you doing?"I asked her.

"I was waiting for you some of the morning.You missed breakfast.And I wanted to make sure you don't try and bail on our deal to go swimming today."

"Oh."

"So I'll wait for you at the woods."

"Why the woods?"

"There's a pond near the place where the Council of Cloven Elders' meetings are held.It's really nice and quiet over there."

"Oh,okay."

She waved and left.

~~~

The pond was in a big clearing and it did look pretty like she said.There were flowers blooming and tree providing shade and there were a few fish in the pond too.

"Come on!"Fawn yelled at me before plunging into the water.I ran and jumped in after her.

When I surfaced I didn't see her but then water shot my head.I turned and found Fawn controlling a bit of water.

"Hey,can I ask you something?"I asked her.

"Yeah,sure."

"When you were sleeping you said something like 'don't be mad at me'.What was that about?"

"Oh."She sank a little and then answered."Remember I said my mom's Hecate?"

"Yeah."

"Remember the war?"