MPJF chapter 14

~Percy's POV~

"Amber?Is it really you?"Fawn whispered.

"Yep.No hologram or anything.It's Amber in the flesh."Amber smiled but her smile disappeared when she turned to the crowd.

"H-how?You were killed!Fawn said so!"Juniper said.

"I know.She was right too.But Hades let me come back to life.Sweet guy.He's changed his heart you know.I think after being let back into Olympus he's gotten happier.Anyway,Juniper is lying.I didn't punch her the day Annabeth attacked Fawn the second time.I didn't touch her at all!She probably put make-up on.Is that black eye still there?"

I looked at Junipers eyes and saw that her left eye was a pale purple color.

"Yeah.I see it."I said.

"Maybe she ran into a tree or something and her eye was poked hard.Or an Ares kid got her."Fawn shrugged.

"No,it's make-up.Though the Ares kid idea is pretty good."Amber added.

"Is it make-up,Juniper?"Grover asked.

"No!Amber's lying!She really did give me a black eye!"Juniper cried.

"And I'll give you another one if you don't tell the truth!"Amber threatened.

"I'm telling the truth!"

"LIES!"Kevin stepped forward.

"Kev!Do you know what happened?"Fawn rushed to him.

"Yeah!Look!"Kevin held out his hand and an orb of water started to form.It got bigger and bigger until it was as big as Peleus when he was on two legs.So basically it was gigantic.

Then it exploded.

Not like "BOOM!" exploded like it broke into smaller orbs and flew to everyone's faces exploded.

Before the water hit everyone it stopped in it's tracks.Then the inside began to glow white and a couple of figures began to become visible against the white background.

"You could have just popped them in front of everyone's faces,you know."I heard Fawn mutter.

"I know but I thought everyone would enjoy a little entertainment."Kevin said.

I smiled a little and then looked closely at the orb.

It played something like a movie.It showed Amber and Juniper arguing while Grover laid on the ground next to Amber.

"HOW COULD YOU?!"Juniper yelled.

"I didn't,he did."Amber sat down next to Grover and rubbed his head with a wet cloth.

"Don't do that!"

"Why not?"

"Because he loves me and you know it!"

"He left you for me!He turned down your engagement for me!He left those two-and-a-half years with you for me!"

"You made Fawn do something to him."

"What?Even if I did why do you think I'd make Fawn do it?How do you even know that she can make him like me?"

"Okay,so you didn't use her but you might've used Aphrodite or one of her children!"

"You're so stupid."Amber whispered.

"What?!"

"I said you're stupid!"

"You wanna fight?"

"Sure!I'll win like I did last time!"

"You're gonna get it now."