Chapter: 5

I scream when the door swung quickly open to reveal a dog which jumped on top of me licking all over my face. 'gross'

"okay! okay!" I laughed and pushed the dog off the proceeded to get up and close the door.

"So where did you come from" looking to see if he had a collar.. no collar. studying the dog he seemed to have what looked like human teeth of some sort and small cuts all over him "awe poor baby you must have been abused it's okay though I still think you are beautiful" I cooed rubbing his ears
"What should we call you? Hmmm fluffy? No.. how about captain sprinkle? No to girly.. I know! Let's call you smile" his ears perked up at the sound of that "smile it is then" I laugh a bit scratching the back of my neck then looking around thinking 'what the hell I'm suppose to do next'.

"Would you like something to eat smile?" he let's out a bark and I went over to the fridge wondering what to feed him. bacon? Dogs like meat right? I've never had a pet of any kind unless you count nugget my old goldfish I had when I was four which sadly died when I took him out of the bowl wanting to play with him.. let's just say I never had another pet.

I finally decided to give him some left over bacon which my mom cooked the other day for serenity, vampires rarely eat food we mainly just survive on blood but every now and the we like human food.

Setting a bowl of heated up bacon on the floor then proceeding to put another bowl filled with water down for him.

I looked at his food bowl and it was completely empty DAMN he must have been starved "well no shit Sherlock" I mumble to myself well I'm talking to myself again, I always say your not crazy if you talk to yourself but if you ask yourself to repeat what you just said then you have a problem.

"SHIT!" I screamed as I fell over from an intense pain in my stomach which caused smile to run up to see if I was ok I realized it was just another dreadful feeding pain again slowly going upstairs and getting dressed which smile looked at me curiously for.

"Ugh I can't leave you" groaning in irritation "I'll just have to take you with me" I say "come on smile' before walking out the door with him following where I lead him to the park and I sat on the swing waiting for my next victim.

30 minutes have passed and nothing but suddenly when I'm about to give up and move to a new location I see a guy which is the perfect victim I think I'm going to do it a little messier this time the guy looked like he was in his mid 20s short blond hair hazel eyes nice body not muscular at all though.

"Hi" the guy said "my names Daniel now what's a beautiful young thing like you out so early for?" Daniel smiled showing off his pearly white teeth you know the kind you see in tooth paste commercials. you won't be smiling when I'm done with you, you little weasel shit can you tell I'm vicious when I'm hungry?

"Oh you know just thinking" I can hear smile growling at my feet he must not like toothpaste dude either"smile there is no need for that" I tell him and he shuts up immediately "what are you up doing this early I ask him?" And he slowly walks to me like the creep he is.

"Oh you know just out looking for a little fun" he says grabbing my arm and throwing me to the ground, I'll admit I didn't see that coming I roll over as he face plants to the ground smile rapidly growling and barking and was about to lunge at him when I say "smile no!" he immediately stops "good boy" Daniel was about to get back up but I kick him in the back of his knees down to the ground once more using my vampire strength.

"Ow!!" he howls in pain like a mutt. ew I hate mutts, smile is cool though flipping him over to his back I straddle him pinning him down "GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING BITCH" he screams

" I thought you liked me" I fake being hurt and he spits in my face and my eyes turn a deep crimson red "you shouldn't have done that!" I say sinking my teeth into his throat drinking some of his blood and then making sure to not rip out his throat carefully making sure he is still alive.

I then pull out my pocket knife and tear off his shirt and start cutting down his stomach as he screams in pain I then start taking is intestines partially out carefully to keep him alive and he's now crying and he eyes are now closing hey! I scream you can sleep when your dead! I yell ripping out his eyeballs with my hands and then rip out his heart and throw it at a building near by

I get up off him and surprised I still see smile there huh.. I said and start walking home weird dog I thought but little do I know his owner that is also a certain killer was watching her with his mouth hanging open shocked....

( Hi.............Bye )