I looked at the wall and it was pictures of Hunter and I. One in pajamas. Me licking frosting off of his face when it was Nicks going away party. He was sleeping and I was smiling like a creep. And my favorite one is the one Belle took of me and him dancing.

I start tearing up. Damn! I knew it.

" Hunter."

I turned around and hugged him, not saying anything.

" I hope you like it."

I pulled away, " Like it? I love it and I love you."

He pulled me in for a kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We were making out for awhile until I heard, " Yo! Get a room."

I pulled away from Hunter and looked.

It was Will, Christian, and Mia.

Aww my peeps. " What are you guys doing here?"

Will walked towards the tables and grabbed the menus, " We are the chefs, so sit your ass down. And Hunter you got a little something."

I looked at Hunter and saw his lips. It was the lipstick.

" Oh shit baby." I start rubbing his lips trying to get it off.

He shrugged it off, " Who cares."

" Will take us to our seats please."

Will scoffed and looked at me, " Just because you look better than this meal that you are getting doesn't mean you can talk to me this way. I am the owner!"

I start laughing and hugged Will. " Love you bestie."

He chuckled and walked off and Mia and Christian came to the table.

" Hey I'm Mia, your waitress and can I start you off with something to drink.

" Yea we got Remy, Hennessy, Patron,-."

That was Christian.

Hunter slapped his arm, " Shut up. What do you want Princess?"

" Umm I want a Sprite please."

Mia nodded and wrote it down on her imaginary pad, " And for you sir?"

" Coke please."

She nodded, " We will be back in a moment."

They went to the back.

" Thank you."

He smiled, " Baby don't thank me. You deserve this."

" Me?"

He looked at me like I was the dumbest person ever, " Yes you."

" How?"

He start leaning towards me, " Let's start off by how you stuck by me through the good times and the bad. I made a major decision without you and you stood by my side. You made me talk about my dad which is something I thought I would never do. You made me feel. You made me forgive. You made me a better person princess and I will be forever grateful."

I shook my head, " No that was all you, You just needed that extra push but you made all of that happened."

He brought his lips to my hand and kissed it.

" I love you so much."

" I love you too."

++++++++++++++++++

It was around 11 at night and we ate and joked. The chefs made spaghetti and not going to lie it was pretty good. They brought wine. I'm really happy on how this date is going.

We are just sitting there because both of us were stuffed. But then I heard Perfect by Ed Sheeran come on and looked at Hunter.

He had his hand out, " Want to dance Princess?"

I nodded and stood up. He brought me to the middle of the flower and we began dancing slowly. I had my head on his chest and he had his arms around me.

We just swayed back and forth.

" Princess."

I stopped dancing and looked at him.

He got on one knee with a ring in his hand.

OH SHIT!

" Hunter."

He chuckled, " I'm not proposing."

I let out a big breath, " Baby I want to marry you but not at this moment."

He laughed, " I'm with you."

" Okay continue."

" Shit I had everything remembered and now I can't remember anything. Okay Lilyanna, I know I'm not the perfect guy and for some odd reason but you are still with me. I know I have issues but you don't leave, you listen and we talk about it. You are my best friend and I'm thankful for you. I making a promise that Im going to always be there for you. I don't care how far I am. I am making a promise that I'm not going to forget about you. You are my reason for fighting and staying alive. I'm making a promise to always come back to you. Princess I'm making a promise that this ring will be a wedding ring in the future. I love you so much."

I was crying at this point, beyond crying. I probably looked like a dying cat but I didn't care.

" Hunter I promise that I will always be here."

He put the ring on my finger and hugged me. So tight but I felt protected. I was crying harder and I heard him sniffle quite a few times also.

" Hunter I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared but I know you have me, your family and God by your side. Nothing will happen to you. You are so strong."

He pulled away, " I'm strong? Princess! I don't know anyone who will be okay with this. You are the strong one. Believe that."

I kissed him.

He smirked, " Can we leave now. I have plans."

I chuckled, " Lead the way baby."

++++++++++++

Ummmm so I'm awake from the dead.
Sorry guys but school is stressing me out and I needed to get on track but...

😢😢😢😢 it's getting close!!! Our babies are growing up.

Vote or don't byeeee ❤️