Prologue

June 19th, 2019

The ship rocked violently, people were screaming and the rain was coming down in heavy thuds now. Jess clung to her sister fearfully, "Kaia...Were going to live, right?" she asked shivering and crying. Kaia looked at her younger sister tears in her eyes.

"I don't know Jess, I just don't know." Kaia rubbed her sisters forehead in soothing circles, an attempt to calm Jess's sobs.

"I-I don't want to die." Jess muttered stuffing her face further into her sister's body. Kaia started rocking Jess back and forth to be more comforting.

"You wo-" Kaia screamed as she was flung away from Jess and flung over the ship, Jess ran over to her sister screaming.

"KAIA! KAIA!" Jess cried leaning over the side of the ship searching for her older sisters body, she couldn't see anything in the dark ocean, as she leaned further over the edge she searched for her sister desperatly. Jess leaned over the edge further, further, and further; she fell screaming into the deep blue depths of the ocean.

***

Jess awoke her head spinning, 'Where am I?' she thought to herself propping her body up on her elbows, Jess noticed sand covering the length of the area she was in and had to assume the only probability, she was on an island.

She pulled herself to her feet and looked around there was nothing around anywhere just a bunch of trees, animals, and sand. Jess stared around afraid, how would she survive this, she thought to herself knowing that she's never survived on her own.

***

November 24th, 2022

Jess sat in the small hut that she'd made nearly two years ago, her now extremely long hair pooling behind her, she was fashioning a long stick into a spear to hunt. A loud rour could be heard from outside the hut, Jess perked up and stood up.

Her wooden spear in hand she went to locate the source of the noise, just outside her hut was a bobcat, Jess reared back in suprise that it was so close to her hut then she shook her head to clear her thoughts and pinned the spear through the bobcat's body, "Your mine." she whispered to the bobcats bleeding body.

Jess went inside the wooden hut and grabbed a large knife she started kniving off parts of the bobcats body, by the time she was finished her dress was stained with animal blood and the bobcat's fur, head, and feet were gone, cut off.

As she put her knife down to go wash her dress off in the ocean she saw it, a footprint, a human footprint in the sand. At first Jess thought it was just her footprint, but she saw on closer inspection it was clearly a males foot.

Jess rejoiced in the fact that someone was on the island with her but her happiness soon came to an end when she realised, someone was on the island with her and they were probably stuck aswell. She ran back to her hut and sat there crying on the floor, feeling pity for herself and the fact that she'd most likely never see civilization again.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 13, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Shipwreckedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें