We are waiting for you (Part one)

Start from the beginning

She heard her daughter come down and got up putting her phone in her pocket.
- I'm going now mom.
- Just be careful on the way.
- I will mom.
- Have fun she said as Betty walked out the door.
Alice returned and walked up to her bedroom. She walked to her wardrobe searching for clothes. She picked a par of blue jeans and a black t-shirt. She walked and sat down at her makeup table. She made her makeup easy, not much only a dark lipstick that sticks out. She brushed her hair and ran a hand threw it. She looked at the mirror and though it was good. She put on a pair of black sneakers and at last her serpent jacket. She had started to embrace her serpent side after leaving the farm. She was a serpent again, if she ever really left. She walked down and out of her house. She took her car and started to drive down to the south side. It didn't take long before she was infront of his trailer. She got up and walked to the door. She nocked and it didn't take long before the door opend and there stood Fp Jones smiling down at her.
- Al, he greeted
- Fp, she smiled.
He captures her lips with his and she kissed him back. He drew back and made way for her to get in the trailer. She got in and sat down on the couch, he followed her and sat dow beside her.
- How are you? He asked her.
- Good, I had a really good time with Betty, we watched the lion king together, we haven't done anything like that for a while now.
- That's good! He smiled sweetly at her.
- Yeah I hope we can get back to how it was before. I miss that.
- You will, okay baby? He asked her and cuped her cheek.
She nodded and leaned in on the touch. Her eyes were closed and Fp kissed her head. He put his head on hers and hugged her. They stayed like that for a while before Fp pulled away and got her to look at him.
- I love you.
- I love you too, she said and looked into his eyes. They leaned in and kissed again. Fp drew back again.
- You wanted to tell me something?
- Yeah, Alice said and started to get nervous.
What if he didn't want this, what would she do then. She good up and paced up and down while playing with her hands.
- Al
- Ali
- Alice, Fp said firm but soft.
That got her to stop and look at him.
- What is it, you can tell me.
He put his arm on her shoulder.
She looked at him and took a deep breath.
- I'm.. I'm pregnant Fp, Alice said quiet.
- What?
Alice stepped back.
- Maybe I should go, you don't need to say anything.
But Fp captured her arm before she could leave.
- Are you sure? He asked her.
- Yes.
Fp smile grew bigger at that.
- I'm going to be a father again?
- Yes.
He looked at her with a smile on his face. She then realized that he was happy and not angry. He lifted her up and spinned a lap before putting her down again. She was laughing when he bent down and kissed her. He then put his forhead on hers.
- I love you so much.
- I love you to, she breathed out.
He captured her lips with his again. This time wilder. He made his way down her jawline to her neck. She jumped up and put her legs around his waist. His moth made it to hers and they were kissing again. The kiss was messy and noses were bumping each other. He pinned her to a wall and kissed her again, holding her secure. He drew back and looked at her.
- You know this is how we ended in this situation he grinned at her.
- No shit sherlock, she rolled her eyes.
- You do know what this means.
- What? She asked him a bit annoyed.
She didn't wan't to talk right now.
- We won't need to be careful now, no need of thinking about what could happen if we aren't careful.
- Oh really, that's what you get from this.
- That and more, he grinned at her.
- Fp
- Yeah?
- Shut up, Alice said who was getting impatient.
He didn't need to be told again as he started to kiss her and they made their way to his bedroom closing the door after them.

..................

Fp was stroking her bare shoulder. She was sleeping peacefully, her head on his chest like a pillow. He loved seeing her like this. Happy. He ran his fingers through her hair and he noticed her starting to wake up. She slowly opend her eyes and looked up at him.
- Hey baby, he said and kissed her head.
- Hey.
- How are you?
- I'm great, she answerd and smiled.
He stroke her shoulder again, made his way down her arm and then rested his hand on her belly. He pulled of the cowers. She was only wearing her panties and his t-shirt that was way to big for her. He lifted up the shirt and put his hand on her stomach stroking it. She smiled down at him.
- I love you, he said to her stomach.
- Jonsey you know it can't her you?
- It doesn't matter, I will always love you and the baby.
He smiled at her and got up to give her a passionate kiss. His hand never left her stomach. He then kissed her her forhead, her nose, her lips and made his way down. He stopped when he was above her belly. He looked at it before kissing it. He then looked up and saw her staring at him.
- I'm really happy Al.
- Me too.
He went up to her and she put her head on his shoulder. His hand went to her stomach stroking it.
- We are going to be a family Jonesy.
- I know baby.
He kissed her head.
- And I can't wait for this one to come, Fp said.
They ignored the issue of their children dating for the time. They didn't want to think about anything but each other right now.

..............

I was thinking about making this a mini series. Maybe if you want it. It would be fun for me. To see bughead's reaction and just how Falice would handle a pregnancy now that they are together.