Polar opposites

A request from my tumblr
Being a grown up was hard, but being Jake Peraltas twin sister was even worse. The only thing different were your personalities and you had bright (E/C) eyes.

You worked with Gina, although you usually got the job done faster. Along your journey you had also developed a small time crush on someone.

"(Yyyyy////nnnnnn)..."

"Jjjjaaaaaaaakkkkeee... what?"

"When are you gonna ask her?"

"I don't know bro, she probably doesn't even like me.. I mean come on.. she's her and I'm me.. we are polar opposites Jake!"

"One. Name of your sex tape. Two why wouldn't she like you! Your amazing!"

You just shrugged and walked away as Jake gave you a sad look. He hated seeing you like this but there wasn't anything he could do. He looked up in time just to see a certain officer following you.

"(Y/N)!"

You spun around and went a light red. Running up to the elevator was Rosa the girl you had a- no. The girl you were madly in love with.

"Hey Rosa!" You smiled.

"What's up? You seemed a bit down." She asked.

"Nothing don't worry."

She studied you for a moment before nodding. You kept stealing glances at her.

"Where are you going? Also your brother asked you to bring him back some food."

"Coffee and food. You uhh want to join? Ughhhh why can't he do it himself!"

She nodded and you caught the small smile that tugged at her lips. Rosa always found it funny how you two acted, you two were joined by the hip. She found it adorable how you would sulk to him. She'd never admit it though.

The walk there was full of jokes and gossip. Even while you were getting your order you two joked She nodded and you caught the small smile that tugged at her lips. Rosa always found it funny how you two acted, you two were joined by the hip. She found it adorable how you would sulk to him. She'd never admit it though. . Walking around the park was nice though it was silent. A light rustle from the autumn breeze.

"Hey Rosa can I tell you something?"

Your heart pounded in your chest as you turned to face the taller woman. She had a blank look on her face as always and she nodded. Taking a deep breath you got ready to run.

"I- I think I like you!" You blurted and covered your face in your hands.

Rosa didn't say anything, you didn't hear how fast her heart was going, or see the way her eyes widened.

"Oh my god why?!" She shouted without thinking.

"Your beautiful, smart, funny, amazing. Everything! I.. I understand if you don't like me.. I'm sorry if this made things-" "I think I like you too..."

Your head snapped up. Rosa's hair tugged in the wind a bit. Her eyes were cast to the side and you could see her glancing back every few seconds.

"Would you.. do you want to.. go out with me?" You asked sounding like a high schooler again.

"I would like that.." she smiled a bit and looked back down at you.

Rosa pulled you into a quick hug and pecked your cheek before walking away.

"Don't tell your brother though, I swear I will kill you in your sleep."

You sweatdropped a little because you know she was able to do it. But you also knew she wouldn't be much of a physical effection person. Jake would make a scene.

Chasing after her you skipped in front and Rosa watch happily as you faced through the leaves and hummed. Polar opposites attract right?