Chapter 2:What am I suppose to do?

The next morning

Jihyo's POV

The sun started to shine through the blinds, my eyes slowly open and look around my room at the other members still sleeping in their beds. I sit and up and grab my phone to check the time '7:25am' I sigh moving my bed, getting up and heading towards the bathroom. I freshened up and cooked a quick breakfast for myself since it's our rest day. I wondered if Y/n was awake up at this time and I contemplated texting him to see and I that of which I did.

To:Crush<3<3<3<3

Hey, are you awake????

                                                                                                                   From:Crush<3<3<3<3

                                                                                                         Yea I'm up whats up~?

To:Crush<3<3<3<3

Want to hang out today???

                                                                                                                  From:Crush<3<3<3<3

                                                                                                 Sure, send me your address and I pick you up

To:Crush<3<3<3<3

*insert random address* see you soon

I smile to myself and head back to my room and open my closet and look for a outfit, I want to look like a goddess even though I look like a goddess every day. But hey, I want to look good for him so I need to dress up to really catch his attention. After looking for a bit, I found what I was looking for.

A denim jacket and shorts with a simple white crop top, looks cute but also shows off my body, I smile as I hear my phone go off as I check it

A denim jacket and shorts with a simple white crop top, looks cute but also shows off my body, I smile as I hear my phone go off as I check it. It was Y/n saying that he was here. I got excited as I headed down to the lobby. I look out of the doors of the lobby to see Y/n waiting outside looking fine asf and that car of his is beautiful. The doors open and I made my way towards him and his eyes land on me. His eyes widen and then he smiled that cute but sexy ass smile. That smile made my heart race as he opens the door for me and I hop into the car as he jogs to the driver side getting in as well.

He starts the engine and drive off, during this little trip I took the chance to study his features. His sharp jaw line, his perfect nose and eyes, and those sexy plump lips. He is the perfect man if you really think about it. We stop at the stoplight when he finally looks over at me with those bright brown eyes literally staring into my soul making my heart race, I seriously fell even further in love with this man. The light turned green and he turned his focus back to the road allowing me to actually god damn breath but hey, I don't mind him staring at me like that.  We pull up to a big ass house, "We are here" He says in that deep ass voice as he unbuckles himself and me. I smile and hop out of the car looking around the yard, the wonderful green grass for as far as the eye can see.

I didn't even know that there was a house like this in Korea, it's beautiful. I follow him as he walks to the front door and I realized how tall he actually is. He makes me look like a shrimp next to him but just makes him even hotter. Once We reach the door a, he opens the door for me as I walk into a grand entrance with the sun shining throughout the house. The house is clean and shiny. I look around the house, "Look around" he tells me, "I'll be in the backyard" he smiles and walks outside as I head upstairs looking around before I stumble upon a closet, the closet is huge, his clothes were color coded with jackets and hoodies, and shirts in their own separate sections. His shoes in their own little glass case along the wall, his jordans, yeezys, and nmd's shining.

I walk out of the closet, and I seen another closet across the hall, empty. I nod and finished looking around and headed down to a balcony I found overlooking the backyard,  to see Y/n swimming the pool and he gets out with the water cascading down his chest, I feel my cheeks starting to heat up at the sight of his perfect body.

What am I suppose to do with this hot man??

A/n: YEET! I is back with a update, Imma try to get back onto my schedule with the updates but hey, baseball practice is taking my time up, this indoor training facilities are lit. But hey im trying so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.