Chapter 1:Hold Me Down

First chapter of the new story, late update sorry not sorry. I hope yall enjoy this story's run..

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

Hi, Im Y/n Im a mixed raced korean hip hop artist based out of Seoul, the Capital of SK but I'm pretty sure you already knew that. But currently I'm heading to the building of JYP as he contacted me and asked me to feature in a song for TWICE, I accepted with no hesitation as TWICE is my favorite girl group and Jihyo is my bias as she is the one that caught my attention and kept it. I pull up to the building parking my NSX in the underground parking before making way into the building.

The receptionist led me to a studio where I waited for JYP and TWICE to come. But not that long after I heard a bunch of voices "YAH! HURRY UP!" One of the voices shouted and I recognized it as Jihyo, I chuckle softly as Sana barges through the door and stares at me wide-eyed and quickly backs up closing the door making me laugh hard as I hear her scream "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" she screams out and I hear one of them ask "What is it?" as I also hear Sana breath heavily "The person we have featuring on our song is Y/n" She finally says between heavily breathing.

Then I hear a group of cheers coming from outside of the door followed by the door opening and all nine of them filed in one by one into the room with the last one closing the door. They lined up and did their introduction, "HI, We are TWICE!" They said in unison. I smile and get up bowing back "Hello nice to meet you I'm Y/n" bowing back at them and they cheer for me. We sat there talking for awhile until JYP came and start us off with the lyrics and the parts then put us right into the recording booth.

After We got doing with our session, I asked JYP to if I can record one of my songs which to he said yes to. After TWICE left, I stayed behind and put in the usb with the lyrics and the beat and started to record (The song I'm using for this part is Hold Me Down By Kris Wu hence the title also support Kris by buying his new album Antares if you havent already)

I finished the song rather quickly and posted a video playing the finished song as a little teaser on Instagram. Which blew up with a shit ton of likes within minutes, I heard footsteps running towards the studio. The door flew open revealing Jihyo panting, "You have to let me listen to the whole song Y/n" she says between her trying to catch her breath. I laugh motioning for her to sit down and I start to play the song turning up the volume and the bass up a little. Just all in all just started to vibe with Jihyo listening to the song, I could tell that she liked the song as she was getting down more then I was. I smiled happy that she was, the song ended and she was clapping making me smile again.

 "OMG, I love it, please send that to me I don't want to wait for it" Jihyo exclaimed and I chuckle "Sure give me your number and I'll send you the audio file on the condition you don't let anyone else listen to it until it's out" I said to her and she nodded her head vigorously as I hand her my phone and she hands me hers. We exchange numbers and I send her the audio file and change her name in my phone to 'My Jihyo<3' I don't want it to be too suspicious.

Jihyo's POV

I receive the audio file and quickly change his name to 'Crush<3<3<3'. We say our good-byes and I pull out and plug in my earbuds into my phone and start to listen to it, he called it 'Hold Me Down' I was listening to it in the van heading back to the dorm as I had the manager drop off the others before coming back to me. I was listening to the lyrics and unconsciously start to sing along.

I need a girl to hold me down, down, down
I really need a girl to hold me down
Now, now, now
I really need a girl to hold me down
I never thought I'd stick around
Since you came around it's different now
Can you hold me down, down, down?
I really need a girl to hold me downA good girl and you loyal that's a plus for me
I could be the one, would be enough for me
Shotgun whipping in the Ghost with me
I might burn a little bread, come make a toast with me
You never been the one I could doubt
Or ever have to question about
Won't listen to the word from their mouth
Don't you worry about a thing
'Cause as long as I got you, then it's alright
If you hit my phone, I'm coming through right now
don't wait until tomorrow this is your life
Used to never be the guy to love himbut right now I need a girl to hold me down, down, down
I really need a girl to hold me down
Now, now, now
I really need a girl to hold me down
I never thought I'd stick around
Since you came around it's different now
Can you hold me down, down, down?
I really need a girl to hold me downLove me, love me give me motivation
When we talk get lost in conversation
Taking trips to today, we can change locations
Book a flight, imma send a confirmation
I need a girl that want more than fancy things
Show my world just to give you everything
Now, now, now
I really wanna love you downLong as I got you then it's alright
If you hit my phone, I'm coming through right now
Don't wait until tomorrow, this your life
Used to never be the guy to love 'embut right now I need a girl to hold me down, down, down
I really need a girl to hold me down
Now, now, now
I really need a girl to hold me down
I never thought I'd stick around
Since you came around it's different now
Can you hold me down, down, down?
I really need a girl to hold me downI love, love, love getting motivation
I need a girl to hold me down, down, down
I really need a girl to hold me down
Now, now, now
I really need a girl to hold me down
I never thought I'd stick around
Since you came around it's different now
Can you hold me down, down, down?
I really need a girl to hold me down
Hold you down

I started to think about the possibilities of if I can be the get to hold him down. I went into my room and went to sleep still listening to the song through my earbuds.

A/n: I hope yall enjoy this chapter and I also wish for you guys to support Kris Wu's new album Antares. any ways YEET!