♫Just a little bit of your heart♫

Loving you was a sacrifice. I gave you the power to destroy me, and that's exactly what you did.

"So (Y/n), have you ever been cheated on?" The interviewer proceeded to ask questions about the singers past relationships. She didn't mind. After being on a public break for months, she knew it was going to happen- considering the reason why she left was because of him. (Y/n) Grande wanted to tell the world what a vile man he is. It was almost as if all that anxiety inside of her had just disappeared. Even though it was there; she didn't care what she said anymore, nor the consequences. As long as the truth was told she would be happy.

"Yes," (Y/n) replied simply, now looking straight into the camera, "It happens to the best of us girls-and boys for that matter. I would be lying if I said I didn't see it coming. When you have such strong feelings for someone, you're so afraid to loose them, even if there the ones loosing out on you."

The 21 year old girls' eyes were now trailing down to the floor. Instantly she picked them up again and looked at the interviewer.

"But of course all men aren't dogs. Most of them are super kind. If it didn't work between him, it didn't between us.. ya know? There's always gonna be someone who doesn't like you," (Y/n) finished.

"And if you don't mind me asking, who is this cheater?" The interviewer asked. Grande looked at her manager from behind the camera, to see if it was ok to carry on. She gestured her hands in a sort of 'go ahead' tone. (Y/n) took a deep breath. Finally. Finally she could tell the world about him, about what he did.

"Tom Holland," She spoke with such confidence.

-

Meanwhile, Tom Holland sat in the back of Harrison Osterfields car. The rain scratched the windows sending little tears tumbling down. He picked up his phone, looking for a missed call- or even a message from (Y/n) Grande. But instead it was just his lock screen. A photo of him and her. When they were happy. He closed his eyes tightly and flung the phone in his coat pocket.

"You alright' mate?" Harrison climbed in the front seat, taking off his soaking coat once inside. Tom nodded his head. Harrison was always there for him- his best friend since they were little. He's always with him; being his assistant, so he knows when somethings' wrong. But he decided to leave it. Tom had to get over her sooner or later.

The car journey was uneventful. They were heading to New York, Tom had a few chat shows and parties there this month. The radio was softly playing in the background before Harrison decided to turn the volume up. A few popular songs played which made the boys hum along or sing.

"Up next, I've got a amazing new fresh song for you all, it's (Y/n) Grande with her latest hit 'Just a little bit of your heart," The radio presenter spoke.

(Play song now)

Harrison looked at Tom from the mirror, while he didn't show a reaction, yet.

'I don't ever ask you where you've been, and I don't feel the need to.. know who you're with'

Tom sighed at her words. He knew she would share her emotions through a song, at least no one knew it was him, right?

'And I'll still be a fool, I'm a fool for you'

He knows he did wrong, he knows you won't have him back, he knows he doesn't deserve you. If only she knew how much pain its caused him. His head felt heavy just listening to those few words that told him how you feel.

'Just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit is all I'm asking for'

She missed him. She still loved him. But she has to move on.

'I don't ever tell you how I really feel, 'cause I cant find the words to say what I mean'

Tom's eyes began to get watery.. over what? The love of his life. Tom wiped the newly formed tear from his eye.

'I know I'm not you're only, but I'll still be a fool. Cause I'm a fool for you..'

"Harrison, turn it off," Tom said over the music. The music stopped as the familiar silence had taken place again.