Really?

"Wait your moving to Skimm!"

"Uh yeah I'd thought you would be quite happy."

Diana flipped her hair and sighed. "Okay but please tell me your not going to that high school you could go to... Er." Skimm High was the actual only school in the current area.

-------------

"Di, sweetie please come out, I have dinner!" Sandie begged and Diana opened he door slightly only enough to be passed her food. "Thanks" Diana mumbled as her hands tremored and she closed the door, the last thing she wanted was her Mum worried about her,but it was in her voice. This couldn't be happening. Could it?

But it has.

Why Emmie why? Diana set down her plate and crashed onto her bed and sunk into it.

She will get taken like those other kids. I might. EMMALINE AND SCARLET. She started breathing in rapidly. Something wasn't right about anything.Why why why? It seemed to be the only suitable question there was in this tiny place. In between all the trees and the rivers, ponds and lakes there would be a Skimm school.

"Mom can we please move!" Sandie rushed in and in the instant her face twisted. "Diana we just moved in and I thought you loved it."

"I did"

---------

Diana walked in to the glossy marble halls only to be jumped by an energetic Scarlet.

Sorry for the short chapter guys i just need at least one vote and 3 comments please please please!

--