Benches

Theres something wrong. Diana thought, cheeks flushed. This wasn't the best time to have an asthma attack, would it?

"So what's up with those benches then?" Emmaline murmured stuffing her face with juicy chicken drumsticks.

"Well..." Scarlet couldnt finish her sentance. Neither could Diana she was lost for words.

How is Emmaline here? And having a sleep over and Scarlet? Just my luck.

Diana laughed silently. It made her feel a little better. A tiny part better.

"Skimm... well it has some weird track history" Dianna finally answered after an awkward silence. Emmaline's turquoise eyes sparkled with curiosity. Sh had always been curiousity.

Curiousity killed the Cat.

Within mini-seconds trillions of google results poppe up on the screen. Dianna didn't know why she was scared. Yes scared.

Diana pressed the mouse key softly opening up the same websiteshewas on yestersay.

"Robert Sullivan: boy missing" Emmaline's eyes widened even more. So did Scarlet's.

And

Diana's.

"Robert Sullivan" Diana muffled squinting again.

I knew there was something wrong!.

"Robert Sullivan" Emmaline repeated.

"Robert sullivan.". Scarlet thought long and hard.

Suddenly she jolted out of her seat.

"Maybe thats why those benches are there! To commerorate!". she yelled obviosly proud thatshe figured out something.

"More than commerorate" Diana gulped.

She continued. "To mark their terortory"

"What do you mean by, 'Mark'?" Emmaline expanded dropoing her drummsticks on the orange china plate.

"That' on the plaques."

Wait looky here" Scarlet gasped. Diana pointed to a short passag that read.

'Young 14 year old, Robert or preferablly Rob Sullivan went missing after History class on April 9th, 2014'. The trio glared gapping, their mouths wide open with trauma. It continued after a small jpeg. appeared. It showed a young boy, about their age in P.E. His hair was that off similar to Scarlets . Diana scrolled.