Relax

"Emmaline!" Diana panted bending down to get air into her lungs.

A medium height girl with turquoise hair turned around at the mention of her name.

"Diana!" She screamed among the many voices of people in the mall. She was holding many tiny gift bags from

'Susie's picks'.

Finally she scooted over getting elbowed in the face by total strangers. As Emmaline was about to come and greet, A boy dropped litter on the floor. Rock Candy.

And she fell down to the floor dramatically on the once clean mall floor and she slided knocking Scarlet and Diana over.

"Hey what was that for?!" Diana laughed trying to get to her feet before anyone mocked.

"So Emma, Emmaline" Scarlet said narrowing her eyes in line with Emmalies. Her face turned into one of Dumb and innocense.

"What was that news you said yesterday?" Diana said raising her voice in concern.

Emmalines face looks even more innocent.

"Em" Scarlet said pitting her fist on the table. The coffee shop was nice and small. A homely touch was all it needed to be a hidden coven it was that of many Diana didnt mind.

She hated cafes but this one was different.

"Fine" Emmaline bit her lip again just like yesterday. Her blue dress became dull as she held he breath.

"I'm going to Ski-"

Diana already knew what she was gonna say. Skimm. SKIMM? ANYWHERE BUT THERE.

-sorry their wasnt much drama here because im trying to update before bed and stuff.

Sorry..

A. Leonie--------