title of your story

Start from the beginning

"Hello! You girls are just getting to big! And pretty might I add, the boys probably just swarm around you like bee's and a queen!" My mother said, while walking into the dining room. We all followed. Emily, Crystal and Cody were whispering and laughing in the back. Since when do they include him in anything?

I sat down in my usual seat, we come over for dinner quite often. I heard a large, "FRRRRRRPPPPP." Everyone looked at me in disgust. "I-I-I. It wasn't, I didn't-" I realized they all had disgusted looks, except Cody. He was attempting to stifle a laugh. "Excuse you." I hear Emily whisper to Crystal. They busted out laughing. I rolled my eyes, but thought to myself, "I'm scared."

After we had the appetizer, soup, I had to pee, super bad. "Excuse me," I mumbled, pushing out my chair. I headed to the bathroom but could hear tons of laughter behind me.

~*~ Cody's Point Of View ~*~

"My sister is so cool! I can't beleive she's actually letting me do this!" I thought, getting ready to attack with the bug spray. I watched as a pair of headlights shone through our driveway. It took me about two seconds to realize if I didn't hide, they would shine on me! I ran through a bush and dived, into some bug ass ant pile. Oh well.

The family of three slammed their car doors and made their way up to the front door. "Here we go, here we go, here we go," I whispered. Suddenly she was right there! Right in front of me, I freaked and may have sprayed to much, but I did it. "Ew..." I heard.

After a minute, I walked in the house with a grin playing on my face. She knew something was up. Then her mother complimented Emily and Crystal but not their own daughter! HAHAHA! Emily, Crystal and I then walked behind the group as we made our way to the dining room.

"Everything's in place?" Crystal asked. "Of course, sister dear." I grinned. "Woah, Crystal, your brother sounds pretty evil... was this a good idea?" Emily asked, her eyes scrunched together with fake concen. "Of course! He was perfect for the role of evil mastermind junior!" Crystal replied. We all laughed, along with a wink from me.

After the whooppe cushion, which I couldn't keep the smile off my face from, she decided it was time to use the restroom. The soup did have that affect. When she stood up, the oil on her white pants made her look like she shit herself! It was by far, the funniest. "As of now, at least." I thought. Emily and Crystal smiled sweetly at me, like we had no part in this. Then, we just couldn't help it and laughed so hard we were in tears.

The adult laughed as well, but I hope she heard us.

~*~ Jessica's Point Of View ~*~

"That evil little twerp!" I whisper yelled to myself. Cody had set that whooppe coushion in my seat, and Emily and Crystal were a part of it, im sure. After using the restroom, I looked in the mirror. "AHHHHH!" Was all that came out of my mouth when my head was bigger than my butt, and I looked about a thousand pounds. Then, I spun in a circle, and my BUTT WAS BROWN. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed again.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then three figures appeared in the doorway. "Whats wrong?" Cody asked, a smirk at his lips. "Yeah, bitch, whats your problem?" Said Emily. Crystal, seemingly the leader, just laughed.

"You did this." I growled at them "Just wait until my parents find out!" I tried exiting, but Cody wouldn't let me. He was a tough kid! "Ehh, hormones." I thought. "And what are you going to tell them?" Emily asked. "About how we pranked you? Wanna tell them why we did, while you at it? Wanna tell them how fucking bitchy you were being at lunch? You gonna tell them the whole story? Because if you don't, I sure will." Crystal said, confidently.

"Bitch." I muttered. Then, I got punched! Not in the face, but her brother punched me in the arm. And it hurt! "Oww!" I said, grabbing hold of my arm. "Say it again, and it'll worse, bitch." He glowered at me. God! He was fucking strong! Slinging an arm around her brother and Emily's shoulders, Crystal said, "Be down in five, or we'll be back."

~*~ Cody's Point Of View~*~

Our parents asked us to go see what Jessica was screaming about, so we did. And everything went as planned. Except one thing. After my sister told Jessica off, she called her a bitch! I mean, that was expected, but it just triggered something. I felt like I needed to do something, so I did. I decked that mother effer! Not in the face, but next time, it would be in the face.

We walked out of the restroom, and into the hallway. Crystal gave me a huuuuuge hug and said, "AWW! I love you! Now, when she walks out of the bathroom, switch the mirrors and put the clown mirror in your room!" I smiled and said, "Okay."

I watched them walk downstairs and waited. I could hear Jessica's pacing in the bathroom, and jumped out of sight when the door opened. After she stepped out, she looked around, and went into my sister's bedroom. "Fuck no." I said. She didn't hear me.

I crept over there and peeked inside, only to see Jessica smearig lipstick all over Crystal's walls, posters, and mirror. "Ahh!" I screamed, tackling her to the floor. "GET! OUT! NOW!" I screamed. "CRYSTAL! EMILY!" I screamed. They came rushing up stairs and when they got into the bedroom. horrow flashed on their faces. Emily tore me off of Jessica while Crystal stared at her walls.

"Bitch. If you think you can come into my house, into my room, get into my makeup, and color all over, you need to get a fucking reality check. Unless you want your ugly slutty ass beat within an inch of life, I suggest you get the FUCK out. Now. And do not come back." Crystal growled. Oh my GOD! My sister was so COOL!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was going to finish the dinner part, but my laptops about to die, i'll post again later today (: