Chapter 2: The Sudden News

Natsu and Lucy was standing outside the guild door. "Natsu, it is embarrassing! Can we not tell the guild about it today?" Lucy said. "Come on, its going to be fun!"Natsu pleaded Lucy. "Alright."Lucy said reluctantly.

"Gray-sama, what happened to your hand?" Juvia asked in concern. "Nothing much."Gray replied and he walked away. "Okay....."Juvia said, feeling sad. Just then, Natsu and Lucy walked into the guild , holding hands. They were prepared to tell the guild that they were dating. "Yo, minna! Lucy and-"Natsu didn't finish his speech as he was so shocked by seeing someone that was gone so long ago and suddenly reappeared again. Natsu and Lucy's eyes widen. "Natsu....I miss you" that person said while crying. "L-Lisanna. ...."Natsu said. "Lisanna! You are alive!"exclaimed Lucy with tears of joy . "You've gotta be kidding me right! She's already gone so many years ago when I already decided to move on and start on a new life with someone else that is important to me!I can't accept this!" Natsu shouted, not believing what he saw and he ran out of the guild. "Oh my, isn't this serious. "Mirajane said. "Its okay, Lisanna . Just give him a few days to settle down."Erza comforted Lisanna. "Alright." Lisanna said while feeling sad.

Lucy was also so shocked to know that Natsu's first love was Lisanna and not her. Lucy didn't know how to face Lisanna anymore, the happiness just now has turned into sadness as she knew how hard it would be for Natsu to bear with this sudden news.

The next day, Natsu didn't turn up at the guild. "What am I going to do?" Lucy thought to herself. "Hi Lucy! I heard you joined the guild three months ago. I was thinking if you would like to hang out with me today?" Lisanna said. "Sure!" Lucy replied.

Lucy and Lisanna shopped at the mall the whole day. "Today was so fun! I would like to this again next time! Bye Lucy!" Lisanna said. "Yeah, it was. Bye, Lisanna!" Lucy said. Just as Lisanna left the place, tears started to roll down Lucy's face. "She treats me so well, like her sister.  I don't know what to do anymore!" Lucy said while crying.