I nodded, and he said he was just going to change.

He came back a minute later and placed his clothes in a bag, and crouched in front of me.

"What's going on?" He asked as he stared up at me.

"I don't know," I said truthfully. I started shivering again.

"What are you feeling?" He asked.

"I feel cold, really cold, and really, really dizzy," I said placing my head in my hands.

"Did anything happen today that would've caused something?" He asked.

"No, not really," I said.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my hip. I lurched to one side.

"What happened?" Nash asked as he stood and laud me down gently, and pulling the covers over me.

"I don't know," I said. I was getting worried.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" He asked.

"No," I said, I was really hungry though. I hadn't eaten much since I yesterday when Shawn and I went on the walk. I've been trying not to each too much. At dinner, I barely ate anything, just a few bites of my hamburger before Crawford and Chris left.

"I'm going to get something to eat," I said and stood, being sure not to do it too fast this time.

"I'm hungry too," Nash said throwing a white tee shirt on before shoving his wallet in the back pocket of his baggy sweatpants.

I realized that I was still wearing his clothes, but they were warm, and I was cold, and I didn't want to change. We slid on our shoes, and exited the room, making our way to the elevator.

"Have you not been eating?" He asked me seriously as the elevator went down.

"I've been trying to lose some weight," I confessed.

"So you haven't been eating?" He asked.

I shook my head 'no'.

"Katie you have to eat," he said as the doors opened to an empty lobby, the hotel restaurant was closed.

"Let's go down the street, I just want a tea," I said.

"No, you're going to eat food," Nash said as he took my hand and walked in the opposite direction I motioned to.

He walked slow, knowing that I was dizzy.

He kept holding my hand, which felt nice actually, he was really warm.

He lead me to a twenty-four hour empty diner and we sat at a small booth, I looked at the clock, and saw that it was ten o'clock at night.

The waitress came up to us with a tired smile, and asked what we wanted. Nash quickly ordered something that sounded huge, then said that I would have the same. I looked at him.

"And a tea please," he added. The waitress smiled and walked away.

"I'm not going to eat all that," I said.

"Yes you will," he argued.

"I shouldn't eat all that," I switched around my own words.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'll gain so much weight," I said.

"You are thin Katie," he said, "if that's what you're looking for."

"I'm not though," I said to him.

"You look beautiful just the way you are, and see so many girls each day, and none of them even compare to you."

"I've see the girls that come to the shows, and come to meet you. They're all so thin, and frail. They have noticeable hipbones, and flat stomachs, and look so pretty," I said sadly.

"But they look unhealthy," he said, "you can't starve yourself, Katie, look at what happens, you end up like a living ice cube, and dizzy, and can barely walk without falling over," he said.

"I guess you're right," I said.

The waitress came with two plates, each with two hamburgers and opinion rings, with Caesar salad.

I laughed at the amount of food.

The waitress left and came back minutes later with my tea, and Nash's coffee.

I finished semi-quickly, but not faster than Nash. I laughed when I finished, I was still a little bit hungry after that.

"I kind of want more onion rings," I chuckled.

Nash laughed, "See food is good," I laughed at his comment. He made me promise that I would eat, and that I had to eat beside him at every meal.

He ordered a takeout box of opinion rings before we left, and we walked back towards the hotel, I wasn't dizzy anymore.

"Remind me to pay you back for this," I said as we approached the hotel.

"My treat," he said, I gave him a playful glare, and we got into the elevator, "Are you staying with me, or going back to your room?"

"I don't really want to go back there,"  I chuckled, "just in case Carter's busy."

Nash looked at me and laughed, "What would he be busy with?"

"When I originally went to sleep in our room, I walked in on him with some girl," I said as we exited the elevator.

"Well, he doesn't, didn't, have a girlfriend that I knew about," he said as he unlocked the door, and we quietly snuck back to Nash's bedroom.

"I'm not tired anymore," I said as I crawled into the place where I had laid before we left.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked as he emptied his pockets, and grabbed his laptop.

"Sure," I said as he got underneath the covers, and placed the laptop between us, he went to Netflix, and played a random movie, I eventually fell asleep between my shivers.

I may not have been dizzy anymore, but I was still cold as an ice cube.