Chapter 1 Finally back home

Start from the beginning

"Ok sorry about that, let's go" I said as Lisa opened the front door and walked out with me not far behind.

We started walking towards the arena when something started to come upon my mind.

While we were away we discovered something which we thought wasn't even possible, It turns out that the scar on my neck was a dragon bite from when I was 4 years old was from a nightfury that attacked me.

Not only that the bite had caused a change in my mind, where I developed a connection with dragons and could talk to them telepathically and partly control them but I hadn't discovered this gift until about a year ago when we were attacked but a nest of dragons.

We are still not sure why I couldn't access my gift earlier on on life but it doesn't matter as long as we keep this secret hidden we are safe, I keep thinking I will be thought of as a freak if people were to find out. Thankfully I have learnt how to control it so I could shut it off when I needed to.

"Hello Sunlake to Jade you there?" Lisa clicked her fingers in front of my face snapping out out of my mind ramble.

"What? yeah I was just thinking" I said shaking my head

"Let me guess about your certain little secret that we discovered?" she smirked and I returned it.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if I should tell Hiccup that's all" I said as I heard the dragons talking in my head from the arena, I shook my head and blocked it out.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, just wait until we are all settled back in and we have figured out more about this 'gift' of yours" She said as we approached the arena.

We walked through the entrance and were greeted by none other than Katelyn, Shannon and my brother.

"Hello stranger" I smirked and he widened his eyes

"Jade?!" He said shocked and I laughed.

I walked up to him and hugged him, he hadn't changed at all in 3 years. I looked to my left and saw Astrid and she hadn't change much either.

I pulled away and smiled

"Well you've changed" He smirked and I chuckled.

I then hugged Astrid.

"It's good to see you" I said pulling away

Hiccup and Astrid look at each other before Astrid nodded.

"Jade there's someone we want to meet" Hiccup said before Astrid produced a young girl from behind her.

The girl must have been either 2 or 3. She was gorgeous

"This is Holly, our daughter"

I was in shock what had I missed in 3 years?

"Are you serious?" I said smiling.

They both nodded.

She looked just like Astrid but she had Hiccup's emerald coloured eyes, her hair long and blonde which I didn't think was possible at how old she was.

"How old is she?" I asked looking down at my neice.

"2 and a half" Astrid said as Holly clung onto her mother's leg

"I am so happy for you guys" I said kneeling down and looking at the child

I held out my hand for her to take but she just backed up more towards her parents.

"Holly come here" Hiccup said taking his daughter's hand and leading her over to me.

He knelt down beside me and offered Holly's hand for me to take. He placed Holly's hand in mine and let go of it.

She looked up at her father who gave her a reassuring smiling.

"She has your eyes" I commented looking up at Hiccup who nodded and smiled.

"But she looks like her mother" He said and I nodded.

I slowly and gently pulled her in for a hug, which she returned

"She's gorgeous" I said looking up at hiccup then at the orange sunset.

I then heard Holly yawn and lean on me, I looked at her to see she had fallen asleep.

I looked up at Hiccup and gently placed his daughter in his arms, he stood up and walked over to Astrid.

"Are you guys staying the night?" I asked and they both nodded

"Just until tomorrow" Hiccup said

"Well I better let you guys get back to the house and deal with everything" I said and they both nodded before Mounting their dragons, Holly with Hiccup on Toothless.

They flew out of the arena and I turned to my friends who were all smiling widely

"Not now girls come on let's get to dragon racing" I said before anyone could say anything and mounted Sunlux.

They followed my lead and we all flew out of the arena and started dragon racing.

💜💜💜💜

YAY!! the first chapter is out, let me know what you guys thought of it and if you want make suggestions, I am already up to chapter 5 though so I'll let you you when I need help.

Luv ya guys

Tia 💕💕💕