Chapter Nineteen| I'm sure if I was in your bed your legs wouldn't be closed

Start from the beginning

It took every spec of self-control within me to look away, "Thought little sisters weren't your thing, huh?" I grinned.

He raised an eyebrow, pushing himself off the wall, "They aren't," he confirmed, "But it's a different story when they're hot," he winked.

Suddenly a rush of heat mixed with embarrassment made its way from my feat, through my butterfly filled stomach to my cheeks, leaving a dark red behind.

I quickly turned around, opening Caleb's door before rushing inside.

I couldn't help but hear Grayson giggle as he followed behind me.

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me, Caleb's always been far from clean, especially when it comes to his room, meaning the most likely dirty clothing covering the entire floor and empty pizza boxes were no surprise to me.

What surprised me was the empty bottle of vodka on the floor next to his bed and the dried tears on his cheeks.

He looked horrible.

I rushed to his side, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Caleb," I nudged him, he groaned in reply but didn't wake up.

He grabbed his pillow, shoving it over his head as if it'd make us disappear.

I grabbed the pillow and threw it on the non-existent floor.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, immediately waking up, "Give that back,"

I narrowed my eyes at him, though before I could speak Grayson butted in, his deep yet husky voice sending a shiver down my spine.

"Bro, she doesn't know."

Caleb looked at Grayson and I, his eyes going back and forth, "Why are you both together, in my room." He narrowed his eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "Because we were worried about you, you weren't at school and apparently Grayson knows something that I don't which makes me more worried."

"Well you're stupid because I was in my room the entire day, you know, it's the room that's only one thin wall away from yours,"

I rolled my eyes once again, "Caleb," I said sternly, "What happened?"

He sighed, "She's gone."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Who?"

Caleb closed his eyes tightly, probably trying to stay calm, "Meredith, Grace. She's fucking gone."

I flinched at his harsh tone, I know he has every right to be angry right now but he's not usually like this.

I felt Grayson's presence behind me the whole time, playing with a strand on my hair, twirling it back and forth, which made me smile.

Caleb flopped back onto his bed, "She's a cheater, she's been fucking other guys the whole time," he ran his hands over his face.

I shivered as Grayson pulled on the strand a little.

"Caleb. . " I was lost for words, speechless, "You don't deserve this, I'm sorry."

He laughed, though it wasn't real it was spiteful, "She's going to get her karma,"

I nodded in reply, it's true. She will, even if I have to deal up that karma myself.

He's lost far too much, he's lost both of his parents and know his girlfriend too.

"How long?"

"The whole two damn years," Caleb spoke, his voice becoming shaky.

How.

How could someone do this to another person. It's horrible. There has to be something wrong with you to be able to cheat on someone, it's wrong. I just don't understand how you could go off with other people meanwhile there's someone who loves you, at home probably thinking about that person.

They were inseparable, they've been together every day since they started dating two years ago, I don't understand when, why and how she cheated.

"Grace, I love you, but can you please leave."

I shook my head, "I am not leaving you alone with that bottle of death," I exclaimed pointing to the bottle of vodka.

Caleb rolled his eyes, "Grace," he warned.

I sighed, "I'll leave you alone but please, no more of this," I said, grabbing the bottle of vodka, "Just please Caleb, you're all I have."

Caleb stared at me blankly, before nodding.

"I'm coming in to check on you later," I told him, leaving his room before he could reply.

I went downstairs, heading into the kitchen before throwing the vodka in the trash then going into the living room, planting my body on the couch.

"Gracie," Grayson said.

I looked up at him, not uttering a single word.

"He'll be okay," he reassured.

I sighed, nodding, "I know he will, but he doesn't handle people leaving very well. ."

Grayson's expression filled with pity as he realised what I meant.

"You're the only one he talks to; can you make sure he's okay?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah, I will."

I heard a buzz before Grayson picked up his phone, "Yeah, I'll come now, okay, see you soon, baby."

I rolled my eyes, instantly knowing who it is.

I didn't bother saying goodbye as I pulled myself off the couch and began walking towards the stairs.

"Wait," Grayson grabbed my wrist, pulling me back for the second time today, "Aren't you going to say goodbye?"

I laughed, "No,"

He raised an eyebrow, "Aww, is little Gracie jealous again?" he teased.

I screwed my face up, "As if. I'll be in my bed, with my legs closed well you're catching an STD from Avery, there's nothing to be jealous of."

He laughed, "I'm sure if I was in your bed, your legs wouldn't be closed," he smirked.

"Ew," I cringed, "You can leave now," I told him

He laughed, finally walking towards the door, "Bye, Gracie!"

I rolled my eyes, "Bye, Grayson." I murmured.

***

HIIII EVERYONE 💓💓💓

I uploaded, you're welcome.

Let me tell you, this chapter was a nightmare to write. It took me almost four hours to write and then my laptop froze and it got deleted and I tried for hours to get it back but I couldn't so I started crying so hard and then I ended up rewriting it because I really wanted to upload.

Since I went through so damn much to upload this, please let me know what you think and leave a comment, it'll make my day.

Anyways, I hope you had a much better day then mine.

Question of the day: how much do you like this book 😁

Remember to vote, comment & follow me 🌟

I love you all, byeeee x