Chapter 1 - Meeting The Devil

Start from the beginning

~■♡■~

Mikaze led me to the high building of the Master Course. I clenched my fists and looked at it feeling motived to do this.
"Remember, [F/N], you can't become a real idol at Shining Agency. You have to lure Ai away before you could debut. Get as much time as you need. Also, whenever you get the chance to, complain. How the Agency's not the best and how you heard from a better one. But not too obviously."
"Got it." I narrowed my eyes at the building.
"Whatever you do, do. Not. Mess up. You know how father is."
"I know..." I sighed silently.
"Aren't you coming?" Mikaze asked turning back to look at me. I quickly forced a smile on my face.
"H-Hai! I'm just a bit nervous."
He looked at me in silence then started walking again. "I don't get why you should be. You do have talent, it's just untrained. You shouldn't feel uneasy." he said as he walked inside the building. My face darkened.
"You should," I smirked.

~■♡■~

I stomped my foot unpatiently, waiting outside Saotome's office. I couldn't help but glare at the closed door as I heard the crazy man's booming voice from inside.
I hated him.
Father sometimes told me about him. He told me how he has forbidden love and happiness to all of his idols, how he never told anyone he had a son and who it was, not even his son, and... how it was his fault that Mother died.
I let a tear roll down on my cheeks, but quickly wiped it away as the door opened a bit and Mikaze's head popped out.
"You can come in. I told the President about you."
"H-Hai!" I forced a happy smile and chuckle.
"Why are your eyes wet?" he asked tilting his head a bit.
"Wet? Oh, you mean teary! Sorry, I just sneezed." I giggled wiping my eyes and to have the effect, my nose.
He nodded bluntly, although he furrowed his eyebrows a little. He turned away and walked back into the room, and my smile immediately disappeared and I rolled my eyes.
I quickly put my fake smile back on and walked into the room. I saw a man, staring outside the window dramatically, his hands behind his back. It was scary how he reminded me of Father.
"Missssss [M/L/N]!" he snapped slowly. "You do know that idols cannot be accepted in the Master Course before debuting... RIIIIIIGHTOO?" he asked still not looking at me.
".... Yeah, I do." I muttered trying to keep my voice polite.
"BUTTTT!" he snapped spinning around for a while then stopping and pointing straight at me, his pointer finger being an inch away from my nose. I sweatdropped a bit. "WE TAKE AN EXPECTATION WITH YOUUUUU!!!!"
"Really...?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him like at an idiot. "I mean... Really?" I quickly changed my tone to excited.
"Hai. Like I said earlier, we need female idols, so the president decided he will make an exception and let you learn to be an idol under my guide." Mikaze answered from behind me.
"Perfect!" I smiled happily. I noticed that the president's stinking finger was still in my face. "Uhm, would you...?"
I looked up at the man. It was like his complete body froze right there at that pose, his grinning face unmoving. It was like he became a statue in the position he was in, but it strangely looked like his eyes were widened behind his huge sunglasses. It made me feel uneasy for some reason.
I slowly took a step backward, and the president silently moved. Mikaze beside me also noticed the change in the way he was acting, and tilted his head a bit, but didn't question it.
"Go show her your room," he ordered with a sore throat after a few seconds of complete silence.
"Hai." the aqua haired nodded and started walking out of the room. I looked at the president again, who was now looking out the window with his hands in his pockets, just like when I came in. I furrowed my eyebrows as my eyes narrowed on their own, the tense feeling in my chest that was telling me something was off growing and growing.
"Aren't you coming?" I heard Mikaze ask sharply.
"... H... Hai." I nodded quickly following after him.

~■♡■~

We didn't talk at all on the way to the room. I know I'm supposed to be friendly with him and not ignore him like that, but something about this place was bugging me. There was this aura around the whole building, that made me feel tense, that made a shiver run down my spine. I wonder why...
"Are you okay?"
I looked up at the boy beside me. He was looking at me blankly with his deep aqua blue orbs.
"Y-Yes." I quickly nodded with a smile. "I'm just a bit tired."
He looked back in front of himself. "After I told you everything, I don't mind if you go to sleep. I haven't written your schedule yet anyway."
"Schedule...?" I muttered.
"Hai." he nodded.
I sighed narrowing my eyes to myself.
I wonder how long will I bear it here...
Mikaze suddenly stopped at a door and softly grabbed the handle, opening it.
"HYAAAAAAAAAAH!"
I flinched, slapping my hands over my ears. One blurry spot of colors passed in front of us, then seconds later, another one.
"Syo-chaaan, come back here~!"
"NO! NO WAY! QUIT CHASING ME WITH THAT THING!!"
"It will taste good, I promise!"
Now that I looked at the spots, it was two blonde guys, one short and one tall. It looked like the tall one was chasing the short one. The short was suddenly trapped in the corner.
"Open wiiiidde~" the tall one sang and put a full spoon of a black something in the short's mouth. The short one's face immediately turned green, then blue and purple in the end, and fell to the ground.
"Tell... my story..." he whispered in a cracking voice then passed out on the ground.
"What on earth is going on here?" Mikaze snapped narrowing his eyes. The tall one gasped and turned around.
"Ai-chan! You're back!" he sang with a huge smile. "And-... TENSHII-CHAAAN!" he screamed looking straight at me.
"ExcUSE ME-" I wanted to scream and then my airways were blocked with a huge, tight hug.
"... NATSUKI!"
The short one, who suddenly got back from the dead, dragged the tall one off of me and I gasped for air.
"Haven't I told you!? STOP ATTEMPTING TO MURDER PEOPLE!" he snapped angrily.
"Hehehe, you are so kawaii, Syo-chan."
"Eh!?- SHUT UP!"

..Onii-chan... You hear me...? Can you read minds?
SEND. HELP.

I looked at the two blonds again, and I recognized them.
Oh, that's right. Before the mission, Eiji told me to look them up too.

I looked at the short one who was screaming at the other blonde angrily.

Syo Kurusu, part of the boy band STARISH. He is honest, tough and manly just like a piece of rock, although his appearance gives away a cute vibe. He is always very energized and never gives up. He has blond hair and ocean blue eyes.

I moved my gaze to the tall one who was bearing Syo's lecture with a bright smile.

Natsuki Shinomiya, part of the same band. He is the quite opposite of Syo in many ways. Although his height can give a scary vibe, he is lovely and loves his friends. He loves cute things and loves to hug them. He is always cheerful and there aren't many things that can make him feel bad. He has blond hair and bright green eyes.

I watched them argue and sweatdropped.
And they were put in the same room...?

"Oi. Stop this at once if you don't want punishment. Aren't you supposed to be working?" Mikaze asked sharply and they yelped, falling in silence.
"... But... who is this girl?" Kurusu asked looking at me confused.
"Girl? It seems I've mistaken her for an angel." Shinomiya chuckled and I tried so hard not to cringe.
"She is my new kouhai."
"Eeeh!?" Kurusu screamed and I sweatdropped.
"You are a loud one I see," I muttered then sighed and put on my fake smile again. "The name's [F/N]! Nice to meet you, Syo-kun, Na-kun!"
"You know who we are?" Kurusu yelped again.
"Who doesn't?" I giggled.
Oh, I will get soooo tired of this act.
"R-Right." he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Your schedule's will be done tomorrow. Don't come to this side of the room. Don't bother me while I sleep. Because these two take too much space, you either sleep on the couch, or in my bed."
"I TAKE THE COUCH!" I snapped without hesitation.
"Good," he muttered. "Wake up at 6 am tomorrow. Your lesson starts at 6:30 am. Don't be late if you don't want punishment. You may go to sleep now."
I nodded and simply laid on the couch. Because I had none of my stuff at here yet, I couldn't possibly change, so I sighed and stared at the ceiling for a bit.

..... Wait. So I sleep in a room with three boys!?
Oh.... this will be a TOTAL NIGHTMARE.

~■♡■~
Tell me if you like the story so far, I accept positive and negative criticism.

Fun fact; I've got the story's beginning and ending all planned.

But in between?

NOTHING. XD

So this will be interesting.

Now...

∴━━━✿━━━∴
SAKURA
IS
OUT