When Someone Flirts With You

Yuri Katsuki

When Yuri first caught sight of the person flirting with you, he wasn't sure what to do, he simply stood there for a second.
His mind blanks and empties before something clicked inside him, a hot and itchy like feeling swells inside him. A surge of jealousy and anger overcome him, however, he was never used to this and it would end up being cute.

Yuri would walk over and hug your waist with one arm, his face beet red as he does so.
The male then proceeds to explain kindly to the person flirting with you that you were already taken.

Yuri Plisetsky

At first sight, he feels nothing and doesn't bother with it, knowing that he was gonna give that person a piece of his mind.
However, his cool attitude is quickly shattered, replaced with pure anger and jealousy. Yuri slams his hands on the table he was sitting at before standing up, harshly shoving the chair back because of it.

With that being said, he grabs your hand and interlocks your fingers, sending a glare to the person before simply walking off with you in tow.

Viktor Nikiforov

Upon seeing the scene, Viktor is easily upset and walks other, he hides his anger with a menacingly warm smile. In fact, it was so 'warm' that you could barely even notice his anger, Viktor didn't say anything for a second, he only glared at the individual before the both of you.

In a second, with his cheeky and angered attitude, he grabbed your chin lightly, facing you towards him before Viktor gave you a sweet yet passively passionate kiss.
The other being simply leaves, his face pale white as he leaves.

Kenjiro Minami

Minami doesn't really know how to react in this situation, he's in complete panic as he watched the other male/female flirt with you.
He has to quickly ask advice from a friend before nervously approaching, his face is a beet red and his body began trembling from the fear he felt.

He takes a sharp breath and hugs you close and tightly, glaring with tears in his eyes at the person, his words were shaky as he asked the person to leave politely.

Jean-Jaques Leroy

God knows what he would do, JJ honestly seems so chill with someone flirting with you, but he's much similar to Viktor.

JJ simply walks over and ushers the person away, going with them, asking you to stay where you were. The jealous male tried not to make it obvious, but he would have a talk with the person, explaining many things, possibly threatening the person but only for a second. After he's done, JJ returns and takes you both to the ice skating rink so you could watch him practice for to day.