Beach days!

Yuri Katsuki

Ah...the beach, calm and relaxing, well..at least for you.
When you and Yuri arrived at the beach, both of you had already changed into your bathing suits at home, anyways while at the beach, Yuri couldn't stop looking at you.

To be honest you did look pretty...what's the word.... hot in your swimsuit, Yuri kept getting nosebleeds everytime he looked at you.
But apart from that, you and Yuri played a lot of beach volleyball with a few other people on the beach.

Yuri Plitelsky

Yurio...Oh Yurio, he wasn't a fan of the beach, but since they were here, he might as well enjoyed it.

Yurio during this time had kept his eyes on you at all times, he never looked away, he couldn't take his eyes off you if he could. To be honest you looked cute in your swim suit, his blush was on his face constantly, you began to believe he was sick.

But nope, he denied it and sat on his towel, for the majority of the day, you two spent it relaxing on the beach, soaking in the sun.

Victor Nikiforov

Victor, Victor. His day with you was very intresting, you did a lot of things that day, he would occasionally send you a flirt about how good you looked in the swim suit your wore. He bought you guys both ice creams and you both played with his pet dog.

Victor spoiled you with many treats, you can't even imagine.

Such a lovely fine day.

Kenjiro Minami

Kenjiro and you spent the entire day in the water, it didn't matter if the water was freezing cold. Kenjiro and you had the best time ever, of course taking a few breaks here and there. You and him played Marco Polo and a few other games that involved water.

In the end, Kenjiro had found a lovely seashell for you, and that day was absolutely magnificent.

Jean-Jacques Leroy

Like Yurio, both of you spent the entire day soaking in the sun, but when the sun started to set.

JJ took you to a secluded place on top a hill, curious you sat down with him on a towel. As you did the sky slowly lit up with stars and all, also in the distance you could see the fireworks from a celebration.

*~•*~•*~•*~•*

Hey guys, Madi here!

I hope you guys enjoy this!

Don't forgot to levee a vote, comment maybe even a request.

So that's all for today, Enjoy!

~Madi