Chapter 24

Chris

Today was my last night with Sabrina before she left to go to New York. That recital opened a lot of doors for her and all I can say is I know how she feels about me and my career sometimes. It's like some days I feel like I'm in this relationship alone. No matter what Sabrina will always put herself first and it should not be like that especially with my son running around. My little boy is now 7 months and is so big and spoiled and he most definitely loves his daddy. I couldn't wait for him to start walking and talking so we can do some more stuff.

I was just laying around the house waiting for Sabrina to come back before her flight in the morning but when she's at that studio she forgets all about me. I wasn't having it today though. She wasn't about to neglect me.

I got up and threw on some clothes and headed down to her studio.

When I pulled up she was the only one there. That happens a lot lately.

I walked in and she was in there dancing like her life depended on it. She was dancing to my new single New Flame. And when I realized it she was doing my routine.

Awww how cute. I took of my shirt and decided to join her.

I walked up to her and grabbed her waist. She jumped and turned around.

Sabrina: lol what are you doing here?

Chris: I wanted to spend some time with you and I knew this was the only way I could

Sabrina: lol whatever.

Chris: come on I wanna do it with you

Sabrina: you think you can keep up

I just gave her this look

Sabrina: lol okay Mr. Brown lets go

She restarted the music and we danced. It was amazing how we connected when we dance. I think this is why I fell in love with her. She shares a lot of the same passions as I do.

But one thing about her, she is very competitive. You will not outshine her!

We continued dancing then I started putting my own little mix into it. She tried to copy and some stuff she could do but the things she couldn't she would try and try until she got it.

I did one last move and I knew she wasn't gonna get this one.

She tried and next thing I know she hit the floor.

Chris: baby you alright?

She didn't say anything she just laid there.

Chris: Sabrina, you good?

Sabrina: yeah come on I wanna do it again

She tried to stand up but she couldn't and ended up falling again. I looked at her leg and blood was running down on her shoe and the floor.

Chris: shit Sabrina what you do?

She rolled up her pant leg and her bone was sticking out. I guess when she tried to do the move she bent her leg and it popped out.

Chris: oh my fuckin god!

When she looked down her eyes just got big. She looked up at me

Chris: come on let me get you to the hospital.

I picked her up and placed her in the back seat and got in and pulled off.

When we got there they placed her on a stretcher and wheeled her to the back. She looked more mad then in pain or sad.