Chapter 61

Sabrina

1 month later.

I have been in Atlanta for the past two weeks with Jhene and looking over my new dance school. This one I decided to build from the ground up and I had to start looking for teachers and someone to look over this place while I'm back home in LA.

I am so ready to get out of this city and get back home to my babies! I have never ever been away from them this long and it's driving me crazy.

I know they are over there driving Chris insane but now he gets to see how I feel.

Speaking of Chris, omg! I miss his ass too.

He is really a bad habit that I can't shake. I mean can you blame me. Look at him! That face, those tattoos, that smile, those lips, that tongue, that di- let me stop before I have an orgasm just thinking about it.

The therapy has really been working. We have really let each other know how we've really been feeling and it feels so good to not have to hide anything.

I'm still working on the whole trust thing but if he stays like this that won't be hard to fix.

But anyway I was on my way to have lunch with Jhene then back to my hotel to pack so I can get home.

I pulled up to the restaurant and headed in.

Jhene: hi honey

Sabrina: hello, you look cute

Jhene: thank you. I ordered already, I knew what you wanted

Sabrina: see that's why you my BFF!

Jhene: lol I know, I know

Sabrina: so what's been going on we haven't got to do this since we've been here.

Jhene: I know, I've been in the studio everyday since I got here and I be there all night. We couldn't even party.

Sabrina: I know. I've been trying to make sure this damn dance studio is perfect as soon as I get to my room I hit the sack! I've been so damn tired lately!

Jhene: I can't wait to see it after its finished

Sabrina: I know! me too

Jhene: so how's the love life. You got a new boo yet?

Sabrina: no

Jhene: why not?

Sabrina: I really can't find the perfect guy for me.

Jhene: what's the perfect guy for you? Chris?

I just looked at her

Jhene: you know you miss Chris

Sabrina: lol I don't

Jhene: your face lights up just from hearing his name. I wouldn't be surprised if Yall was still fucking

I just cleared my throat

Jhene: OMG yall are!

She tossed her balled up straw paper at me

Sabrina: lol I wanna leave him alone but that dick too bomb!

Jhene: so sad

Sabrina: I love him! Is that a bad thing? He's my kids father, he makes me happy, crazy, sad, horny, all of that.

Jhene: I get that but what about the lies and the cheating

Sabrina: am I supposed to hang that over his head forever?! It happened and I have to move on. Even if we don't end up together we still have kids to raise so that means I can't just ignore him.