Adore 7 - Surprise

The next day I woke up at around 11 o'clock in the morning.
I heard the birds sing outside while I slowly opened my eyes and let out a big yawn.
I didn't know what this day had to offer, but I'll let god surprise me.

When I got up I took a warm shower.
When I was done with showering, I picked out an outfit and I put some makeup on my face.
The red lipstick on my lips completed everything.
I smiled at myself in the mirror before my phone rang.
I picked up the phone.
"With Cherry.", I said, hoping it wasn't Prince again.
"Hey babe.", Krish said on the other side of the phone.
I smiled.
"Oh god.. I'm so happy to hear your voice.", I sighed.
"Is that so?", she giggled.
"Something weird happened to me last night, Krish."
"And what would that be?", she asked.

"Prince called me really late at night, and he offered me something."
There was a moment of silence.
"And?", she said after awhile.
"He asked me to be in his new music video."
And again, there was a moment of silence.
"Bullshit.", Krish said.

I started laughing.
"Wait.. you don't believe me?"
"Nah, obviously not. Why would he call you in the middle of the night to ask you something like that?"
"Because I'm Cherry.", I said with a serious tone.
After that I started laughing. Ofcourse that was a joke.
"You're so funny, Cherry. I can't get enough of you. But, I called you to tell you something."

I thought it was weird how she didn't believed me, but I guess I maybe had to take the offer to prove her wrong.
"Tell me.", I said.
"So someone called me too last night. A model management. They want to hire me for a shoot, and maybe I'll be their model in the future.", Krish explained.
"That's wonderful, Krish! I can't believe it. This has always been your dream.. damn.."
I heard Krish chuckle.

•••

I went out to buy some new clothes, because that would be a big hobby of mine.
I'd always spend a little too much on clothes, but I wouldn't care.
I wanted to teach Prince a lesson, and if I'd take his offer, I wanted to look hella good.

I got into a few stores to pick out some clothes, and eventually came back with a few bags filled with some nice things.
Suddenly my phone rang again.
"I have a surprise for you.", I suddenly heard Krish say.
"Hello to you too.", I giggled.
"Oh yeah sorry, hey. I'm just so excited."
"Did you arrange something?", I asked her.
"Oh yes, and you're going to love it."
"Cmon, don't keep me hanging. Tell me what's up."

"We're going to see Prince performing tonight.", she said.
I became quiet for a few seconds.
"Wait what?"
•••

I got out of the cab with Krish and looked at her for a second. She was truly unbelievable. She got us tickets for Prince. I would never spend my money on him, you know.
Even though I could stay at home, I went with her. I wanted to show myself off in my new clothes, that looked ridiculously good on me, as I say so myself.

We were a little bit late, but luckily we could still get inside. Apparently the men outside knew Krish.

When we got inside I already saw him on the stage. It was very crowded, but Krish grabbed my hand and pulled us through the crowd to stand closer to the stage.
A lot of people gave us dirty looks, because we were basically being rude.
They probably waited a few hours in line to get the spot they had, but Krish didn't seem to care at all.

All she saw was Prince on stage, and so did I, because he was looking pretty damn good.