Adore 4 - Pink

The next day I finally had time to think about everything that happened yesterday.
It was such a mess, just as messy as my mind at the moment.
I drank some coffee and stared at the pink wall in front of me.
"Mouthy lady.", I sarcastically murmured to myself while I rolled my eyes.
I was so done with men who thought they were better than any woman and everyone else.

I sighed while I slowly got up. My feet were hurting from last night, because I wore a pair of high heels. I now regretted my choice of shoes, but there wasn't really anything I could do about it right now.
Maybe I could clean my apartment for once though..

My apartment was quite small, but it was big enough for me.
I used to tell people that if I would live on my own, I wanted to have a small place.
I just wouldn't be able to live in a really big house on my own; I'd probably feel lonely and anxious. 
This was one of the reasons why the rich life wouldn't be the life for me.

My whole apartment was decorated with slight pink touches.
I loved flowers and plants, so most of the time I tried to place them in every room in my apartment.
Next to my bed I had a small television and radio build in, that was placed in some kind of odd looking furniture, that also formed the "head" of my bed.

The ceiling, floor and walls of my small kitchen were painted in a light shade of pink, and so were the lamps

For decoration I added multiple pink things, like flowers, pans and kitchenware.
The kitchen was an important place for me, since I loved cooking and experimenting with meals.
I just wished I could find more time to actually cook these days. Actually cook as in, making special meals.
Most of the time I made a quick meal, because I had appointments in the evening, so I couldn't set my mind free and put my creativity into a delicious meal.

My living room was nicely decorated, even though I say so myself

My living room was nicely decorated, even though I say so myself. I added a lot of warm tones and that's why my living room got so cozy.
Obviously, knowing myself, I've placed some plants and flowers. 
In the living room stood a tiny black coffee table and furniture in warm tones.
The walls were painted in a light pink shade like the other rooms in my apartment, but in the evening, the walls almost looked like a shade of light brown, because of the lamps.
I was obsessed with my house, because I loved the look of it, but also because I put a lot of work in it.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring

Suddenly I heard my phone ring. I sat on the couch and picked up the phone.
"Hi, with Cherry.", I said, because I didn't know who it was.
"Hello, Cherry.", a low voice said on the other line of the phone.
I had no idea who it was, but the man sounded kind of old.
"Who's this?", I asked.
There was a minute of silence.
"This is Chick speaking.", the man finally answered.
"Am I supposed to know who Chick is?", I sarcastically murmured.
"Not yet, but I guess you will meet me more often in the future.", he said, while laughing.

I waited for him to stop laughing in silence.
"Are you done? Ok, now tell my why you're calling."

"He wants to speak to you."
I frowned my eyebrows.
"Who is he?", I asked him in confusion.

"Prince.", the man answered.

I became quiet.
That asshole Prince wanted to speak to me?
How did this man even got my number?