Adore 3 - Alcohol and cigarettes

I still felt a pair of dark eyes staring at my back.
I totally ignored it and walked away from the restricted area as far as possible.

I looked around to find Krish, but there were so many people I couldn't even think straight.
I sighed and leaned against the wall. I knew I gave up so quickly but there were so many things going on in my mind, I just couldn't do anything.

Before I knew it I felt a hand placed on my thigh.
"Well hello, little lady.", someone whispered in my ear.
I smelled a strong scent of alcohol and cigarettes.
I couldn't help but look disgusted.
I slowly turned around and looked at the face of an unknown man.
"Who do you think you are to come this close to me?", I asked the man.
He immediately started to laugh, causing me to get even more irritated.
"Who are you to think that you're better than me?", the man asked me.
"Oh nah, this is what we're not gonna do.", I said, while shaking my head.
I pushed him away from me and disappeared into the huge crowd of sweaty bodies.

I started to feel sick in my head.
I didn't want strange men touching me, and I felt absolutely horrible.
I looked around me, trying to find Krish one more time, but sadly, she was nowhere to be found.
I let out a disappointed moan and walked up to the exit door.
Krish left me hanging here, and now I didn't know where she was.

Once I got outside, my ears were aching from the loud tunes.
The music from inside of the club was still slightly heard outside.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I immediately turned around.
"If you don't stop touching me you.."
I stopped talking when I saw Krish standing behind me.
"Excuse me?", I yelled in disbelief.
Krish grinned as response of my behavior.
"Listen lady, this shit ain't funny. I've been looking for you the whole night! I even got harassed and Prince called me a mouthy girl!"

I stopped talking once I realized what I've just said.
Krish looked at me with big eyes.
"Did you just say..", Krish cut herself off and continued when she came to herself. "Did you talked to Prince?", she then asked.
"Oh yes, and he is so full of himself.", I answered.
A high pitched sound came out of Krish her mouth. I had no idea what it's supposed to be.

"Oh my.. What did he say? Did you got his number?"
"No, Ofcourse not. Why would I even want his number? The asshole asked for your name though, but he's only in for one night stands."
"He asked for my fucking name?! Cherry! Did you gave him my number then?"

I sighed while I looked at Krish.
"You're not listening. I just told you he's only in for one night stands. I don't want him to waste your time and break your heart."
Krish became quiet.
"Cherry, thanks for keeping an eye out for me, but he's Prince.. I wouldn't mind.."
I cut her off this time and shook my head dramatically.
"You aren't telling me you want him to fuck you one time and then leave you behind like you're some kind of trash?"
Krish stared at my face and became quiet again.
I could always make her quiet.
"I'm going home, Krish, and you're going home too. Let's go darling."

Krish and I left the place with a cab.
I was so done with the stupid club that I thought it was more enough for the night.