✨Part 2✨

Felix's POV:

I was hanging out with my roommates Jeongin, Minho and Woojin listening to music and having some general chit-chat, when Minho suddenly blurted out Lets play truth or dare!

As there was nothing better to do, we decided that it could be quite fun.

Uhh, Jeongin. I asked. Truth or dare?

Ummm.... truth please. He nervously replied.

Okay then, do you have a crush on anyone?

Ooh ooh, I know this one!! Woojin blurted out. It's Seungmin isn't it? I always see you giving him off the side looks and then smiling to yourself. We all started giggling like little schoolgirls at little Jeongin's instant blush that covered his whole entire face.

Uhhhh, yeah a little bit. He whispered looking down at his feet as he tried to calm himself down. Adorably, I must add.

He suddenly looked up at me again, still rosy cheeked.

Felix, truth or dare? The younger asked me.

Dare. I said, as I didn't really want to risk being asked about my feelings towards a certain other Aussie boy in our group.

Okay then, I dare you to go and knock on Jisung and Seungmin's door, as we all know that Hyunjin won't be in there, and then run away again. We all smirk at his sneaky comment about Hyunjin and Changbin.

I let go of my tail, as I had been playing with it whilst we were playing. So had Jeongin and Minho, as we were all hybrids, along with Chan, Hyunjin, Changbin, Minho and Jisung. Only Woojin and Seungmin were not hybrids among us, so it was lucky that they were both Betas, as human and hybrid Alphas don't tend to get along very well in one house due to them all wanting to claim the territory as their own.

Luckily, we only had two Alphas in our pack, Chan and Changbin. All of the others, were Betas, and then you had the only Omegas, me and Jeongin. As Chan was the older Alpha, he had claimed our house as his territory, which luckily Changbin accepted, so there wasn't too many arguments between them. The only trouble with having two Alphas in the house, is that when someone has their heat, the Alphas need to get out of the house, so that they don't try and mark them.

We don't need to worry about Changbin anymore though, as he has already marked Hyunjin due to them being mates, so it is kind of sad when Chan needs to leave alone.

It's kind of annoying, as I'm pretty sure that I'm due to have my first heat soon, but I don't want Chan to leave, as I want him to be my mate. I don't think I'm going to get my heat really soon, but I know that it is going to happen within the next few weeks. I don't know exactly when though, I'm guessing that I'll know in the build-up to it. Chan normally notifies us though, as he can normally smell it before anyone else can. So I took it that I would be safe for at least a little while longer, as nothing had been said yet.

I stood up and stretched, as I had been sitting down cross-legged for a long time, which had caused my legs to become a little bit numb. I felt my tail wrap around my stomach again, as I finally relaxed and started walking to the others' bedroom, to fulfil my end of the dare that Jeongin set me.

I just managed to reach their door, and knock on it, when I got this extremely sudden shock of pain run through my body causing me to collapse onto the floor in searing pain before I had any time to run back to our bedroom. Jisung opened the door laughing at something that Seungmin had obviously just said, but stopped immediately when he saw the state that I was now in.

He quickly called everyone over to help me get back into my bedroom, so that I could try and relax a bit on my bed. On our slow way back, I managed to hear the lock on Chance and Changbin's room close shut and then some mumbling in there, through the what seemed almost deafening ringing in my ears. I think the others must of heard it too, as they all looked worriedly at each other, and then at the other bedroom.

We finally got me back into my bed, and Woojin locked the door behind us, once everyone was in, just to be extra safe. They all brought me lots of blankets, pillows and stuffed toys to wrap up in and cuddle with, but all I really wanted was Chan next to me, as he was the member of the group that I was closest to, and he was the one who would always took care of me when I was ill or sad

I wanted to put on a brave face for everyone, so that they wouldn't worry too much about me, but without realising it, at some point I must've started to cry from the pain that I was feeling, so the others all climbed onto my bed, and started snuggling up to me, as I started crying out even though they only came out as soft mewls.

My tail tightened around my stomach, and my ears folded down onto the top of my head, until I hear the distinctive sound of Chan and Changbin's bedroom lock being unlocked, the door opening, and familiar footsteps getting closer and closer to my bedroom. Then I heard the only noise that I have wanted to hear for what seems like the last few hours, but was probably only a few minutes....

Felexsu? Baby? Are you okay in there!?

————————
Well then, that was a bit longer than the last chapter. I hope that you guys enjoyed Part Two of my story, and will be looking forward to Part Three!!
————————