Chapter 6

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked that he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Yes." I said

"I would like to take you on a date tomorrow night." Trevor said

I smiled at him and we hugged. I'm so glad now I can call him mine, as we layed on the blanket looking at the beautiful sunset I got a twitter notification on my phone from Trevor saying "You're mine and you'll always be. Love ya babe"

I smiled at how sweet the message was and I turn to Trevor andgave him a kiss on the lip

"I love you too Trevor." I said while looking at him and smiling

"Guys lets get going back to the house and we can have a movie night." Ricky said

Trevor and I got up from the blanket and started to pack up to head back to the house. After we got everything in the bag we headed to the van and as I am walking Trevor grabbed my hand and we held handstogether while walking to the van. Sam and Jasmine started to laugh as their hands were around eachother's waist. We all got in the van and Ricky began to drive, Trevor and I were sitting at the back of the van just cuddling and so is Jasmine and Sam. A few minutes later I fell asleep on trevor's shoulder.

About 2 hours later...

"Babe wake up." Trevor said

I had my eyes open, but not fully I was still half asleep.

"Are we home yet?" I asked

"Yup we are." he said

We all got out of the van and grabbed all our bags and headed inside of the house. My parents were away for a business trip so no one was home for a couple of weeks. We all head to the living room and chilled on the couch and sat on the floo.

"So what movie we gonna watch?" Connor asked

"How about we watch a scary movie?" Kian asked

"Sure. Well I have The Conjuring?" I said

"Yeah. Sounds good." The guys all said

"Ricky can you put it on while I go make us all some popcorn?" I asked

"Yeah." Ricky said

"I'll come help you." said Lia

I walked while Lia followed behind to the kitchen. I went to one of the cabinet and pulled out a couple bags of popcorn to pop up in the microwave, while Lia grabbed 3 bowls to pour out the popcorn when they finish popping.

"Thank you Lia for helping me." I said and smiled at her

"No problem." she said and smiled

About 5 minutes later, popcorn was ready and we headed back to the living room with the 3 bowls of popcorn and set it on the table. Lia went back to where Jc was and I walked over to the couch where Trevor was sittingand I cuddle with him on the couch.

Kian Lawley

Everyone here seems to have someone to be with except for Connor, Ricky and I. Andrea and I have been taking a break for a while and I have missed her since the last time we spoke and saw eachother. I don't know if we will ever go back to the way we were before.

My phone started to ring and I left the room to answer the call.

K: Hello

O2L Manager: Hi Kian, I was calling to talk to you and the rest of the guys but you can always pass on the message to the rest. Well I have planned a little something for you guys to go on tour again this coming month to 10 different cities and you guys are welcome to bring one person along.