[12] Is This The End?

Reader's POV

"I've got you now."

That was the voice that struck my mind. My heart ached a little as soon as my ears apprehended this familiar voice. I turned to where voice came from. Meeting the same dark colored orbs. His hands on my shoulder before pulling me into his chest for the hug I once knew of. 

"K-Kaidou?" Tears of despondency slowly cascaded down my cheeks leaving me so weak and frail. Getting his clothed chest all drenched in my tears. All I could thought of was to bring him home, forget all the past, live in the present and just live it the way how it should be but no... I didn't even have a second thought of leaving him unknowingly once again just by staring at him leave. In pain...

"Hey, you stupid shit, just so if you can think you can pull that bitch which is my flesh and blood, away from me, think twice." A familiar dry and croaky, old voice rang my eardrums. The man with a bulked bodybuild pulled him away from me as I reached out to him, calling out for him without a pause. Over and over. Next thing I knew, he was knocked out, unconscious. I thought that was the end of it. Let him get into an unconscious state and get pulled away from him by my abusive, drunkard-like, Father. He reeked of sweat and alcohol.  

My father once again, raised his arm to give him another blow to his cheek which gave the blue haired boy another new, fresh bruise. His face turned swollen, getting conscious once again as he felt another painful sensation rest on his soft skin. "I-I won't let you hurt you-your own flesh and blood!" He lunged at your abusive Father as he raised his voice, attempting to get at least a punch in. Hugging his waist, your father grabbed him by the collar and lifted him in the air. At that moment, he was choking at the pressure along his neck from the collar as his physical self was suspended in the air. I threw myself at my Father as I pulled his arm over my shoulder to throw him off, releasing my partner. I couldn't stand there and let it all happen before my eyes. 

Narrator's POV

"You're not going to hurt him!" You stood rooted and ready on your two feet. "I'm not gonna go back to that shithole I used to be in! You don't deserve me you fucker!" Tears welped at the brink of my eyes as I sniffed. Looking back at my blue-haired-gasping-for-air-partner, I gotten a lot more hostile and agressive. I growled at him as I gritted my teeth in anger. "[Y/N]... Go... Don't retaliate." He coughed, seeing blood getting coughed out from his systems, it hurt me too much. My brows were furrowed as I clenched my fist. I threw myself at him, attacking him as I cursed him out to die. "FUCKING DIE. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT!" Pulling his neck over to your fist, you petruded your knuckle out to aim for your abusive Father's throat which then put him into a suffering state of pain and lack of breath. He dropped to the ground, panting heavily as he coughed loudly. 

You turned you back around him and picked the dark colored orbed boy and hooked his arm over you neck, taking him home, where he used to be. You weren't sure if his parents would be home. You have been staying in a rented house for that period of time when Kaidou, himself got into interrogation with the police force. "Let's get you home and patched up." You smiled a little to cover up the pain you were feeling on the inside. You felt guilty to just let your boyfriend get hurt. It hurt you so bad to an extend where you no longer felt that you were the right partner for him. 

>>> Quick Time Skip>>>

You stood rooted at the front of the house of his doorstep.  Your back facing the door. It seemed like it would be the last goodbye. You let the final tear stream down your cheek and as expected and predicted, one cascaded down one after another. You dropped to the ground. You left him and you had to. If you hadn't, his life would be a few steps to death and you couldn't let happen.  You had to do it for his sake. You couldn't safekeep this relationship. Getting back up on your feet, you took another step and  turned around to have your pupils to reveal Kaidou's house. All simple but on the inside was a feel of the warmth of every happy family and home. His parents as usual on a business trip and weren't home, after all, every family has their own problems and at least it was better than having an abusive Dad wandering all over to look for his daughter and her boyfriend to beat up for his pleasures. 

"[F/N][L/N]! YOU..."

"What? Miss whooping the shit out of me? I'm gonna have to reject you this time round aight'? Treat me right. If you don't, fuck you. Treating my family that way... I'm not gonna let that shit happen. I'm taking them with me at this moment. Just you wait and see. You're not my Dad either ways!" Your voice cracked as you briskly walked to him to challenge him with your bravery and egoistic attitude. Eyes meeting one another. Just as both of you heard a heavy duty truck arriving in your direction, the next thing you knew, you were thrown in the middle of the road. Your body flew which felt like miles. Your vision darkened. Your head throbbed, groaning in pain and asking for help as you gave your last breath. You fluttered your eyelids to take notice of the situation around you. You heard many scream for help to call 911 and others surrounding your semi-conscious body. Feeling a pair of hands touch and grab onto your shoudlers, shaking you vigorously. "[Y/N]! STAY WITH ME. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!" Both of your eyes met, feeling darkness overwhelm you, you followed it, keeping your eyelids shut soon after. "[F/N][L/N]!!! NO! STAY WITH ME. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE. NOT EVE-"

'That was when I understood that that sentence could've been the last thing I was ever going to hear... I wondered... Is that how my life just ends? Is this the end? I asked myself.'