[1] Called Out

Apparently, school hasn't been going well for you and all you wanted to do was drop out of school. That was all you thought about all day. You didn't really study much. Born as quite a rather smart child.  Not for too long of having that train of thoughts, a thought of your violent, abusive dad came upon your mind. 'Fuck that guy.' You frowned. Veins was seen, swollen from the corner of your forehead. All the times when he abused your Mom, brother. Especially you. He once attempted to kill you...

"Y/N! Daydreaming again huh? What did I say about this graded assignment?" A woman's voice echoed in every corner of the classroom. It was your History teacher.

"More like you were the one who is dreaming. Thinking everyone in class is listening to your bullshit." You mumbled under your breath as you stood up. Plastering a sarcastic, shit-eating, wide smile on your face, acting as if you were rather happy. "Simimasen sensei." You bowed. "I wasn't listening to your lessons cuz' ITS SHIT ASS BORING. I WANNA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE." You raised your voice, pointing at the door.

"Excuse me? Where are your manners? Detention. 2 hours for your crudeness. I don't care. Out you go, now." She pointed at the window panes built within the corridors. Swaying your waist as you shuffled your way out.

----------

"OUT YOU GO!"

You widened your (E/C) orbs in shock. Seeing a familiar short shadowy figure standing beside you at the corner of your eye. Another victim was sent out of the class. Screaming from the teacher was heard once again. That high pitched screaming always hurt your precious ears.

"Hey. Waddup. How's the environment here? In this budget corridor?" He looked around. It apparently was a 'friend' of yours. Shun Kaidou. You ignored. Changing the subject, he began asking you about what your dreams were and what you aspired to be. You ended up only giving him nods of agreement and nothing else. Not too soon, a pink haired student came shuffling out. You both looked at his direction, he was looking at you and Shun. "What? I can't get out of class?" He shrugged.

"No...no." You cleared your throat. "I mean... What did you do?"

"Oh. I threw the paper she gave me, in her face and just walked out of class. I hate her too." He rolled his dark purple orbs.

"You're the new kid here right?" You pointed.

"Yeah. Name's Kusuo Saiki. You can call me Saiki, it's easier."

"What's the difference? Even a baby can pronounce 'Kusuo'."

"Eh... Don't mind about that now. What do we do now?" He crossed his arms. Not being bothered by him, both you and Shun looked at each other cluelessly and turned back, looking into the classroom once again.

----------

It was apparently the end of the hell hole. You rushed into class. Not bothered about the detention session. You decided to skip it. Shoving all your stuff into your sling bag. You felt a tap on your shoulder. Turning around, just as you predicted. It was Shun.

"Yeah, what?" You flicked your fringe to the side of your face.

"Uh. I was thinking if we could... You know? Hang out?" He shrugged.

"Nope. I'm going home, sleep and die peacefully to avoid reality. Thank you." You turned around, your back facing him, packing and making sure you took everything before slinging the bag over your shoulder.

"Hey. Chotto matte kudasai!" He pulled your shoulder.

"What?!" You frowned, seethed with anger and frustration.

"I really was just wondering if we could hang out some time. Can we?" He jumped from the frustration you showed.

"I'm sorry... Maybe next time? I'm not having a good day today."

"What's going on? You can tell me. It's not good to keep negative thoughts to yourself." The thought of your dad was pictured once again. You broke down. Hot, steamy tears flowed down. You dropped to the floor, covering your face with your palms. Bending your back over in fear. Curling yourself. Your voice being muffled.

"Hey... No... Don't cry." You could feel him frowning. "What's going on? I'll try to help." You pulled up your sleeve, showing all the scars you gotten from your Dad.

"What the fu-... Sorry. Who did this?" He knelt on the concrete ground, bring your arm closer to his face. "Your dad?" You nodded. "Why would he do that?" You shrugged. Thinking of your mom and brother in pain, you cried once again. He brought you to his chest, comforting you.

"Okay, that's fine. Now... Does anyone else know about this?" You shook your head. Still shivering in fear by the thought of that incident.

End of story.
Word count: 794