[7] Uncontrollable Jealousy

The gathering was over. Both parties of friends and the relationship of you and Kaidou have split their ways. Some went home, some, went clubbing and there was the two of you, catching up on your recent favorite movie.
>>>Time Lapse>>>
You queued up for the popcorns and meanwhile, Kaidou was there getting the tickets and hoping to get a value meal for one another to cease the hunger you both brought along with you after the competitive beach volleyball games.

"Would you like to have it salted, unsalted, mixed or fully coated with syrup?" A man behind the counter asked.

"Fully coated with syrup." You say. He looked into your eyes with lust as you gave him an average look. Not keen on talking to him. Desperate kinda guy. Grabbing the size of the box you requested for, he scooped the popcorns in, seeing him place the popcorn down, he grabbed a pen and a paper, writing several figures and words on the paper. Slipping the paper into the popcorn as he passed the box of popcorns to you. You thanked him and gave him several coins, leaving the counter, making your way to your blue haired baby. You opened the box in front of him, telling him of what had happened. He snatched the box from you in shock as he stuck his hand in, trying to find the paper and he so, he did. "This was what he wrote?!" His voice rose.

"What did he write? I only saw him shove a piece of paper in." You shrugged. Taking the paper from him, you read:

-------------------------------------------
'Hit me up, I'll be your man ;)'
'(Random cellphone number)'
--------------------------------------------

"What the heck?!" Your eyebrows curved into a frown in confusion. "His hitting on me? Oh well... Let's not mind him." Crushing the paper in your hand you aimed for the bin.

"Na-ah-ah~ gimme that. I'll take over from here." Anger was filled in the cheerful boy's eyes. Darting to the counter, his eyes lingered at the counter, asking the staff who was the one serving popcorns and turns out it was the same man who he asked. "Uh... Okay. You tryna hit on my princess? Is that it? Go get yourself one!" He grabbed the staff by his collar trying to throw in a fake punch to give the staff fear. His face turning pale as he stood rooted to the ground. Throwing the paper he gave to you a while ago, was crushed and thrown into his face. "Eat that shit." He smirked as he left with you into the cinema.
>>>Time Lapse>>>
You both got to your seats, chilling in as you waited for the advertisements to end and for the movie to start. The background music was played for sound check and soon... It began. Another man sat beside you. Looking at him with a gentle smile as a light greeting and turning back to the projected screen. You noticed Kaidou's eyes linger on your features. "What is it that you want now?" You whispered.

"Change seats with me. That guy beside you keeps checking you out. It's making me uncomfortable. Scoot over. Come on." He signed. You got up from your seat as you both exchanged seats. He took your hand to his lips as he pecked on it lightly with many kisses. "This is my princess. She's mine ya'know?" He confirmed with the man who once sat beside you. Turning to you, he gave you a sheepish grin and laughed softly. "You're my little princess." Feeling a flush of heat overwhelm your face, you couldn't help but giggle a little in excitement and place his hand on your thigh as you leaned your head on his shoulder and enjoyed the movie.

"You really have some uncontrollable jealousy don't you? First was the popcorn guy and now that guy sitting beside you." I teased him as I whispered into his sensitive ear.