Chapter Nineteen

Congratulations to Joshb25 for getting the question right. There's another question at the end of this chapter along with a favor that I'm asking all of my male readers. Enjoy! :)

___________________________________________________________

Chapter Nineteen

Me: Would you just shut up?!

Avonda and Zachariah just glance at me before they start yelling at each other again. Ashlyn is trying to pull Zachariah away from his target since he looks like he's about to choke her.

Me: ENOUGH!

I put all of my alpha voice into it and Zachariah sits down on the ground immediately. Avonda smirks at him and once he realized what happened, he glared at me.

Zachariah: That wasn't fair.

Me: I don't care! You both are driving us nuts. You're completely ignoring your mate who has been trying to get your attention for five minutes. But you're too busy arguing with the witch that turned you back into a werewolf because the potion was too hot! Get over it!

Jackson: You tell them!

I just shake my head. Does this ever end?

Me: Let's get heading back home.

Zachariah: Can I get up?

Me: Are you going to be good?

Zachariah: Yes dad. Let me get up so I can hug my mate.

I just nod and he starts to stand up but Ashlyn tackled him into a hug before he could. As they're both lying on the floor cuddling, my thoughts drift to Nadia. I wonder if she's still in heat or if she found another male to mate with. I really hope that it isn't the latter because I'd end up killing any male that would even think about touching her.

Jackson: So, when are we leaving?

The thought of getting back to Nadia and relieving her was almost unbearable. Actually, it was overwhelming. How will I control myself when I feel this horny and I'm not even within spitting distance of her? I probably won't.

Me: Now.

I start walking towards the door with Dylan and Jackson right on my heels. I look back to see that Ashlyn is climbing off Zachariah but he manages to get up sooner, then gives her a hand. They follow us soon after. We were about to leave Avonda's property when she comes running out of her cabin.

Avonda: WAIT!

I stop and the others follow. She runs up to me and hands me a cell phone.

Avonda: My number is the only one programmed in there. When you need me, call.

I nod and we take off towards home again.

We arrive about nine hours later. How you may ask? Well, thinking about Nadia had me speeding down the road. I think the speedometer may have reached 120mph.

The front of the pack house was full of vehicles and you could hear a bunch of yelling in the back yard. Did a war start while we were gone?

Jackson: Training day! Let's get going!

I should've known that. I'm the person that's supposed to be training them. Wait, Jackson is excited about training?

Dylan: Sounds fun! Let's work off all those calories that we got from that all-you-can-eat buffet.

We all walk to the back yard to see what they're doing for training.

Once we get back there, all hell breaks loose (and my undies, good thing I brought extras. Remember this quote). People were running around and kicking each other out of trees. That's when it hit me, it was obstacle course day. If I haven't explained it before, I'll explain it now. Obstacle course day is the training day where whoever gathers the most flags wins. There isn't supposed to be shoving, or kicking while you're in the trees, but it looks like it's a little out of hand.

Nadia is sitting on the ground with her hands in her hair, looking like she's about ready to pull it all out. There are dark bags under her eyes and she looks like she hasn't slept in days.

Just as I was about to walk over to her, Dylan and Jackson go rushing past me to join in the battle to get the flags. They push and shove their way until they're both trying to climb the tree. I glance at Nadia and see a small and barely noticeable smile on her face. That's when I make my decision.

I charge towards everyone that's trying to get a hold of the flag and use someone as a leaping board. I launch myself onto the side of the tree just above where Dylan's at.

Dylan: You can't use people as launching boards Tegan! Get down you cheater!

He pulls on my ankle to get me down but I refuse to budge. Instead, I start hauling myself up the tree more. I finally reach the first branch and the flag is within reaching distance when all of a sudden, the branch snaps. Now, you're all probably thinking that I pull this awesome ninja move where I kick off the branch and land in a crouch on the ground. Oh how I wish that would've happened. Let's just say that I heard a couple cracks and they weren't from the branches.

Sitting in the pack doctors office is a lot more entertaining than I thought it could've been. Turns out, Dylan tried to get on the same branch that I was on but he wasn't careful and we both went tumbling down. While everyone was surrounding us to see if we were okay, Jackson climbed the tree and took the flag.

Remember how Dylan was lecturing me about being fair? You should've seen his face when he realized what Jackson did.

Those two are yelling at each other and I'm sitting quietly next to Nadia in the waiting room. They told me not to move until they can give me some pain killers and wrap my stomach up. Turns out that the branch broke a couple of my ribs and it will take a couple days to heal.

Nadia: How are you feeling?

Me: Annoyed.

She laughs.

Nadia: I meant your ribs.

Me: They don't hurt too bad, only when you touch them.

She runs her hand over my stomach gently. I have to keep myself from hissing out in pain.

Nadia: Like that?

I just nod and grab her hand off my stomach. It hurts enough without her touching it. I interlace our fingers and she rubs the back of my one hand with her free hand.

Me: We should hang out after this?

Nadia: And do what? If you haven't noticed, you have three broken ribs.

Me: We could watch a movie together?

Nadia: You'll be on bed rest.

Me: Then you can drive me back to my house and we can cuddle and watch movies.

Nadia: You do realize that I'm still in heat right?

Me: I can control myself, I think.

Nadia: Alright, let's do it.

Those words make my body tense and all of my thoughts become perverted.

Nadia: I mean the cuddling and movie.

My body relaxes at her words, but that doesn't stop the disappointment that runs through me.

Doctor: Tegan, it's time to get wrapped up.

Hello my lovely readers.

I have two things for you today.

One being the dedication question, and the other is a question for my male readers.

The question to my male readers is, is Tegan acting like a guy or am I making him too feminine?

If you haven't noticed before, I'm all female. I'm guessing on how guys think so I need my male readers to tell me if I'm close enough to how guys act and think, or if I'm way out there in left field.

Now, onto this chapter's question.

DRUMROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember how I told you to remember the quote earlier?

Name the movie that the quote comes from.

Good Luck! :)