Story Unpublished!!

Heyy guyss!!

Ohk so to begin with there's a jittery feeling in my tummy and I'm superrrrr excited!!!

*Taking in a deeeeeeep breath*

Ohk!!

So I've removed my story from Wattpad and I'm not going to publish it again because....

I'M PUBLISHING IT ON THE DREAME APP!!!!

OH! MY! ALLAH! JIIIIIII!

YAYYY!!

ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH!

you guys might be thinking I'm getting super extra dramatic but lemme tell you I'm actually super nervous and extra Happy....

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH GUYS FOR MAKING ME REACH TO THIS HEIGHT OF ACHIEVEMENT!!!! WITHOUT YOU GUYS IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEN!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!

*SHOWERING SLOPPY KISSES*

Ohk so back to the main point...you can find me on the Dreame App with the name Niqabii_muslimah.

You can follow me there by clicking that heart button and can add my story to your list.

Search for Always at your Side and add it to your reading lists and do give me a follow.

Those of you asking me when it will be available on the Dreame App so surprise!!! The wait is over!!
You can straight away head to the Dreame App and read it now. Its published. It has 2 Chapters for now and I will be publishing daily!

Those of my readers who have recently added my story to your reading lists on wattpad to read, a biggggg Thank you to you guys. If you're interested in reading it then you can head to the Dreame App and read the full story there :-*

I hope you'll support me and my story on the Dreame App as well!

Thank you ♡♡