"What the hell are you doing here?"

Start from the beginning

I sighed again, "it's not that easy, Cy." When he brought his eyes to mine I noticed he was beginning to crying a little, "hey, come here," I said, pulling him into a hug and I began to cry too.

"I wanna beat that asshole up," he said and I chuckled, pulling away from the hug, "so you went to Leo's?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry Cyrus I just didn't want to go home to you all distraught, I didn't know if you could handle it," I explained.

"Yeah that's fine, I get it. But hey, I thought you and Leo weren't really a 'thing' anymore, everyone was saying at school and you didn't talk about him for weeks, what happened?" He asked.

"A lot," I chuckled, "but he told me he loved me." I couldn't help but smile.

"Well, I'm happy for you," Cyrus said.

I smiled, "I'm going out again, Leo's coming back in around fifteen minutes so I just need to get changed."

Cyrus rolled his eyes, "ok then," he said, walking into the living room. I quickly went upstairs and changed into an oversized pink tee and a pair of Levi's, which I tucked the top into.

Leo arrived a little while later and we drove back to LA. When we arrived at Amelie and Jo's house the group asked questions, especially as there was an obvious cut across my cheekbone.

"Wow, Leo your stepbrother sounds like a fucking psychopath," Amelie said in disbelief, squashing her cigarette in the ashtray.

"So that's why you two were with each other that Saturday you introduced Nina to us," Kendrick said and Leo and I both nodded.

It ended up being all the girls in one conversation and the guys in another, both sat in sort of circles.
Mlak leaned over to me, "so I see things worked out between you two in the end."

"Yeah, well yesterday was a long day but I guess in short, I told Leo I loved him," I said, grinning.

"Wow that's great!" Jo exclaimed, sitting up straight, which took us all by surprise as we thought she'd been sleeping.

"So how did you tell him?" Dani asked.

"Well he told me first actually, we were kind of arguing though and then I told him when I went to his apartment," I explained to them very briefly.

"Wow, I can't believe DiCaprio is finally in love," Dani said, leaning back in her seat before looking at me, "it's nice to see him happy."

"So have you two...you know...had sex?" Mlak asked.

"No," I said, rolling my eyes playfully at her question.

"I'm surprised he's managed to keep it in his pants for so long," Amelie laughed.

"I guess he's willing to wait," Jo said.

"There was this one time where we almost did though, back in December. But I didn't feel ready yet so we didn't," I said, looking over at Leo.

"Well are you ready now?" Dani asked, all of them looking at me intently. I thought about it for a moment, I guess I was eighteen, I was getting pretty old especially given more than half the people in senior year had already lost their virginities and Leo was the first guy who I've been in love with.

"Yeah, I guess I am," I said just as the front door swung open. We all stood up from our seats, Trevor standing in the doorway.

The fuck?

"What the hell are you doing here, how'd you even find this place?" Leo spat, walking closer to Trevor.

"You keep an address book, this was one of the only ones in there, given you always rave about your friends place in LA, I assumed this was it," Trevor said.

"You went through my stuff?" Leo asked in disbelief.

Trevor laughed, "felt I might as well, given you screwed up all of my things."

"What did you do?" I hissed to Leo and Trevor turned to me.

"You want to know what he did? He completely messed up my room!" He looked over at Leo, "you broke a lot of things too, you know? Expensive stuff, you also broke one of my shelves!"

"That was the point," Leo said smugly, "it's what you deserve."

Trevor paused before turning back to me, very slowly, "oh, I see you told him about our little ordeal you bitch," he began to step towards me but Leo stepped in front.

"Don't you touch her," he spat.

Trevor chuckled lowly, turning around and beginning to pace, "you know, DiCaprio I'm getting really quite sick of you."

"Jeez, you're a psychopath," I heard Rex say.

"Shut up, Collins," Trevor ordered, causing Rex to snigger.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked and Trevor yet again chuckled, before swiftly pulling something from his back pocket.

My eyes widened when I noticed it was a handgun and I began to panic about what he was going to do. "Come on Trevor, put that thing away," Leo said as calmly as possible, however his voice was still slightly shaky, "come on Trevor you can't shoot us all."

"You've always ruined everything for me DiCaprio, ever since I moved in. You're always acting so big, you've now ruined half my stuff and you knew Nina and I were gonna be together but you took that away!" Trevor exclaimed, his hand trembling frantically as he held the gun, I was scared that'd he'd accidentally shoot.

"We were never going to be together, you drugged me!" I exclaimed before he glared at me.

"Shut up!" He said, briefly facing me, the gun still aimed in Leo's direction, "so now, I'm going to ruin things for you."

And in a split second he aimed the gun in another direction and fired and the next thing I knew Rex was on the floor, blood pouring from his stomach.

Was this too dramatic?¿ probably but oh well. Sorry for not updating for ages, I've been busy! Also I feel this chapter is trash and really badly written so I'm sorry.