21

The night went amazing. After Louis and the rest of the people in the group finished smoking they went back inside and hung out with the rest of the guests. It was finally around two in the morning when everyone decided to simmer down and leave. Louis gave a hug to each one of his friends as they left until the person that was left was Lottie. 

"So....?" Louis asked cautiously as he played with the loose strings on his sweater. He bit his lip as he looked at his younger sister with hope in his eyes.

"I like them. They all seem really lovely." She replied with a big smile on her face. Louis cheered a bit, clapping his hands as he bounced on the balls of his feet.

"Oh my god, yay! I'm so happy." He cheered before pulling Lottie into a huge hug. Lottie laughed a bit as she hugged Louis back. 

"Clearly they care about you and make you so happy. That's all I really care about, if you're happy and safe." She soon added after they parted away from their embrace.

"Thank you, I love you so much. Please drive safe." Louis stated as he fixed the scarf his sister was wearing, trying his best to prevent her from becoming cold from the harsh winter air.

"Don't worry I will, I love you too LouLou. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She replied with a soft smile as she watched her older brother try his best to care for her.

Lottie pressed a gentle kiss on Louis' cheek before walking out of the house, making sure to wave goodbye. Louis waved goodbye as well before walking over to the window. He watched his sister walk down the driveway and head to her car. Louis refused to move a muscle until he saw Lottie get inside her car and drive away.

Louis was brought out of his thoughts when he felt someone wrap their arms around his waist. "She is such a delight, I'm so happy I had the pleasure of meeting someone so important to you." Marcel mumbled before pressing a kiss on his shoulder, which only made the omega smile.

"She liked you." Louis replied before turning around so he was facing his alpha. There was a glint of happiness in Marcel's eyes as he looked down at Louis.

"Really? Oh god, I'm so relieved." Marcel exclaimed as he wrapped his arms tighter around the smaller male. Louis giggled quietly as he wrapped his arms around Marcel's neck. He pressed a soft kiss on Marcel's jaw before nuzzling his head in the crook of his neck.

"Where's Edward and Harry?" The omega asked in a soft voice. 

Marcel pressed a kiss on top of Louis' head as he gently rubbed his back, tracing any patterns that came to mind.

"Edward is trying to put Harry to bed, but he gets a bit fussy and loud when he's high so it's a bit more trouble than we initially thought. He said he wasn't going to sleep without you by his side." He answered before laughing a bit. 

Louis couldn't help but to laugh as well at the thought of Edward trying to wrangle up Harry just for it to fail miserably. The tiny omega unwrapped his arms from Marcel's neck and the alpha did the same, unwrapping his arm from Louis' waist. The pair walked up the stairs to the huge master bedroom and laughed at the sight in from up them. Harry was sprawled out on the bed, wearing his pajamas and Edward was trying his best to tuck his brother in for bed but every time the blanket came near him, Harry would start kicking and whining like he was three years old.

"Harry! I swear to god! Just lay down!" Edward groaned before running one hand through his hair out of frustration. 

Harry got from the bed and slid down to the floor. "NO! Lou isn't in bed yet. I want Lou cuddles." He stated as he crossed his arms over his chest, a pout clearly displayed on his face. Clearly, both of the alphas were too caught up in their own conversation since they didn't realize Louis and Marcel were in the room.