the end

"are you willing to listen?" i bit down on the cloth that covered my mouth.i let out muffled cries and struggled against the burning chains."or are you not ready?" a sudden jab of a knife in my stomach, i let out a scream and felt more blood spill from my mouth.

"stop!" i yelled trying to releasing my kagune to stop the burning feeling in my back.

"are you willing to listen?are you ready to give up the locations of the hidden ghouls?" i didn't move.the only sound i can hear was my hard breathing.and not being able to see gave me more of a uneasy feeling.i felt tired and weak.i wanted to sleep but my eyes opened when another jab of a stab in my leg.

"please just stop!" i screamed, ignoring the pain of my sore throat.my dry throat craving for water, blood, coffee.i just want something to drink.the room was quiet.more uneasy grew in my stomach.where is the guy?i stood still, trying to hear any movement."hello?" i called out.my fear of being alone fought with my uneasy.my lip quivered "hey don't leave me alone" i mumbled.i clench my fist "why am i always alone!" i screamed, thrashing around trying to escape.

"stop it, how can i unlock you if you keep moving" i stopped.who is that?it was a soft voice, gentle and kind sounding.my limbs were freed, dropping me on the ground.i flinch to the cold ground.i lift the blindfold off my face and looked up.she was pretty, purple short hair, and purple eyes.so very pretty."are you alright?" she held out a arm towards me, i flinched.i look at her then at her hand, i reach for her hand.her warm hand holding my cold clammy hand.she pulls me back to my feet.i look at my body, full of wounds, i wasn't even healing." use this" she draped a coat over me."come on, the others are waiting" she walks to the door, the exit i haven't seen a long time.

i followed behind her, steping over the dead body.i never seen her before, so i have to be careful."what is your name" i mumbled softly as i followed her down the long hallway of the CCG.she looks back at me 

"touka kirishima, what about you?" 

"i don't really know." i mumbled pulling the blanket closer to my body to keep the warmth to myself.

"what do you mean you don't know?" she stops, turning her body she faces me.

"i am given three names.akria Ackerman, akria smith and y/n l/n.i don't know which i am" i look at the ground.

"it's your choice.of course akria Ackerman can bring a bit a danger with the police.akria smith you'll be known as erwin smith's daughter.but it's your choice" she smiles.

I look up at her "my name is y/n l/n then" i smiled at her.she nods her head

"lets go, im sure there are people you want to see again." she turns away and continues walking.

timeskip

i stood next to kaneki and touka in front of survey corp HQ.i bit on my lip, what if they are mad at me?what if levi hates me?what if erwin doesn't want anything with me?what if i became useless to everyone?what if-" y/n, shall we go in.im sure they are waiting for you" i look up at kaneki, i look back to the entrance.i took a step then turned to face them.bowing my head down for them.

"i'm sorry for what i said before kaneki, i wasn't in my right mind.thank you for saving me" i looked up at him."i hope we can stay in contact, and i hope i can help you one day" i smiled, pushing my hair back.i look at touka "thank you as well.i hope you both have a happy honeymoon and i'll love to meet your child some day" i smiled.noticing them both blushing i chuckled."i hope we can meet again" i smiled, turning back."thank you again" 

entering inside, i fix my hair a bit.i wondered around, wondering where is everyone.finally standing in front of the doors to the mess hall, i push the doors open.my eyes caught everyone inside.i held up my hand "hey guys, how have you been?" i smiled as the door closed behind me. not hearing a reply i tilt my head "this is the part where you answer" i looked at them, smiling like a idiot.inside my boots, my toes were squriming, my head was being filled with questions."a-are you guys mad?" i still forced a smiled on my face.erwin noticed my actions, quickly walking pass everyone, stood in front of me.

"we are just shocked, you finally returned back" i looked up at him, his slightly pink eyes and a bit messy hair.

"then where's my hug" i held out my arms.erwin stood another step and wrapped his arms around me.i burried my face in his chest 

"good to have you back y/n" i swallowed the lump in my throat.

"it's good to be back" i smiled as we parted.i turned towards the group who quickly surronded around me.the feeling of peace in my body, it brought a smile on my face.

"hey y/n" i look at hanji who was leaning towards me.i look at her 

"yeah?"

"you know you should go see levi in his office.he stayed up for along time and finally got some sleep.maybe you should wake him up so we can celebrate" she nudged my shoulder.i smiled

"sure" escaping the people around me.i jogged out the mess hall only hearing a 'good job hanji' from erwin.a small smile appeared on my lips, giddy.jogging to levi's office.i knocked on it before entering.levi was sleeping at his desk.i closed the door behind me and walked towards him.standing on the other side of him, i got on my knees and rested my chin on the desktop.i reached out and poked his nose, he flinched at the movement.

"levi aren't you going to say anything?" i whispered, poking his nose again."levi" i sang.his eyes slowly opened, his eyes darted towads me, blinking he rubs his eyes then looks at me again.i smiled and rubbed my neck "how have you been?" i smiled.he sat up, his eyes still on me.i stood up, he stood up as well."hanji said to wake you up so we can celebrate.and sorry" i mumbled looking away.

"sorry?you better be, do you know how much sleep i lose?" he crosses his arms and looks away.

"i told you to sleep since you looked like a mess" my eyes finally looked around the room."and your office is messy too" i chuckled.

"your cleaning it" bluntly says.i smiled and walked over to him.

"i guess i have to make the first move" i grabbed his shoulders and slammed my lips on his.quickly i backed away "come on, they are waiting.if we take longer who knows what they'll think" i smiled, putting a finger on my lips.looking at his fluster state, too cute."don't worry i'll clean it like it was before" i fidget with my fingers.i shake my head and smiled "come on" i grab his hand and pulled him out the room.

"so...does it mean we're dating?"

i look back at him."yeah"