akria...

after i talked to erwin, he has been covering me so no one would find out what is happening.of course hanji was told, and there was a little lie when told to levi.he thinks that yamori is making steal because he is blackmailing me.late at night, before i go, erwin would tell me to come back safe and it'll soon become a bad dream and we can all just worry about the titans.but this nightmare turned worse when yamori caught ewrin telling me to be careful before i left, he didn't worry much about it because he already planned a punishment.he made me kill more children by sliting their throats, and stab pregent women, where the growing baby grew, the womb and left the women go then killing them a few days later.days i ended up returning back, crying into ewrin's arms as he tried to calm me down.i may be humanities strongest, but i am only a monster in a human body.and this body can't hold my emotions together as well as it did before.

"be strong, we'll think of something.i already planned a meeting with CCG, this will end soon" erwin held my face in his hands.i nod my head "yes" i forced a small smile "i'll be strong for a bit longer" he let me go of my face."now go" i nod my head as i pulled the cloak over my eyes."i'll be back" i smiled at him before turning around and dashed to town.the military already noticed the shrinking poplutaion in the wall, they are trying to figure what is happening, so i have to be a bit more careful.

i jumped on a rooftop where yamori stood "i'm here yamori" i walked a bit closer before stopping.he didn't move nor speak, only the wind did.and it was telling me i was fucked up.but at the same time, this could be my chance!grabbing the handle from the holder that was attached to my pants.i held it, thinking if i should.i mean his back is turned, but the sound when i activate this, it would already alarm him.and he would know what is happening but should i risk it?! taking a deep breath my thumb rested on the handle."don't even try y/n" he turned his head to the side."i know your every move, this one is old" i clench my hand "well sorry!i don't want to do this anymore!"

he turns around, the moon was suddenly covered by the cloud.hiding yamori in a shadow while the light landed on me, the outline of his body was the only thing letting me know he was still there.i huffed before shoving it back in it's holder."you know, this isn't fun at all.your face used to have this insane look of a unstable person when you killed.the splattered blood would complient your face.but now, it's not the same, it's missing something" i took a step back when sudden 2 red dots appeared on his face."thats it, fear.you aren't scared of me anymore." he went quiet.the dark that hid yamori slowly started to fade away as light came over him.but i only wished it hadn't.

the clear big grin on his face as he stared at me with his ghoul eyes, the insane look in his eyes.it scared me, i didn't want to know what will happen."you know what?go back home to the man you call dad.tomorrow we'll have fun" he turns back before jumping down from the roof leaving me in pure fear."f-fun" my voice trembled.

his idea of fun was to scare me, he always did that.when he found me, he would always kill people in front of me, scaring me.when i got over it, he then forced me to do the kill over and over again, and that is how he made me into a killer.the last time he scared me, he got my mother's rotten body and tossed it at me like a rag doll.i was only around 10 at the time, it haunted me.and when i started to get over it, he started taunting me, telling i could have saved her, how she would be alive if i haven't left her alone, or i wasn't a good daughter for letting this happen.now i have no idea what he has in plan.

timeskip to the next day at midday

"remember be safe and come back alive." his words were always the same.it was the same thing every day, it was like he was reading it off, like he didn't care.this for sure wasn't helping me.after getting the note that yamori wanted to meet up during the day, was enough to make me stiff as a rock and to make sure i wouldn't get caught, i had to wear my mask, the one i used to wear.i stared at him as he kept talking, his words went slient."ok?" i blink and nod my head, no sure what he was telling me."just be ready just in case.for now, stay alive for us" he pats my head with a smile on his face.at this point, i am at the stage of fear where i don't know what is the truth or lie.i can't tell if the smiles were fake or real, words are just told or was meant.it's like someone is covering up my sense of logic.the love i been feeling, a lie or the truth?

walking to town once more, with full fear.i only wished i brought a paper bag with me.i jumped the same roof, the one we always met up at, the one where i killed people.i hugged myself, feeling the millions of stares of the undead and people walking pass, all on me.i felt uncomfortable with the mask, it brought bad memories i don't want to remember.my hand rested on the plastic mask.i closed my eyes, i wanted to sleep, that's another thing.since i started doing this, i now lack sleep. maybe why my sense of logic is weak.

hearing a thump, i opened my eyes and looked up and stared at the giddy yamori.he wore his face and had his wrench thing as well as his finger rings he had.hearing low laughing coming from him, from behind his mask."oh y/n!what the prize i got you!" he laughed out making people look up at us."w-what are you talking about?" i asked in full panic."thanks to this man i found you" he smiles widely.he lifts his arm up and points, i turn around, hearing talking and gasp at the sight of my mask.i felt like crying but then, i saw him."do you see him?he is chasing your boyfriend" he whispers in my ear, still pointing.then the 2 figures went in the air.i eyes widen as i stared as they both fought.

"remember your daddy, AKIRA ACKERMAN!"