y

its been three weeks since donghyuck moved in with mark, making it two days until their 'wedding'.

or you know, when mark has to claim donghyuck for real. no biggie.

the ceremony had donghyuck in a fluster. him and mark haven't gotten extremely close, but whenever the alpha would leave his side, he would crave him to come back. but even if mark was with him, all they did was faught.

"mark!! i told you to get me water!!"

"i didn't hear you for fucks sake!!" mark growled, standing up from the floor. mark was playing rainbow six siege on the floor with jaemin, while donghyuck was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"well, thank you!" he huffed, sending a glare mark's way.

"yeah." mark said plainly, exiting the room.

donghyuck sighed looking at jaemin on the rug. "nana, am i too mean to him?" donghyuck questioned.

"no, it's just you being you."

donghyuck huffed out a breath, rolling his eyes. "you really think so? mama always said be nice to your alpha despite your sparky personality. and here i am, being rude and ignorant."

"you're neither of those babe, you're perfectly fine. I think he digs it anyways." jaemin snickered.

"ew." he cringed, sending bullets towards jaemin with his eyes. "that'd be weird bro."

"did you just bro me?"

"yes." the older giggled.

"i hate you." donghyuck rolled his eyes for the nth time, sighing again.

"you're lying to yourself." jaemin shot him with a glare. seems like a common thing with these boys.

"you're right," mark came in with a bowl of instant ramen and a tall glass of ice water for his omega. donghyuck looked at the older lovingly before smiling at him.

"thanks mark." mark hummed in response, handing his omega the items. he sat next to the younger pulling him into a tight hug from behind. donghyuck gulped, slowly using his chopsticks to eat the ramen.

"you okay baby? you seem tense." donghyuck just nodded, leaning back into the olders chest.

"yeah, im fine." but in reality, he felt sick, but he didn't know why.

~~~~~

is he really fine
tho?
ily guys

~ jae