Sleep

"Let's go to sleep I'm tired."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"But it's only-" Anti paused, checking the clock on the wall "its midnight already?"

"It's late."

"I want to finish the movie!" Dark wasn't listening, he had already grabbed Anti's wrists and dragged him to his feet. Anti wanted to annoy Dark, so he didn't budge; he dug his heels into the wooden floor and leaned back.

It seemed to work because Dark scooped Anti up with ease and swung him over his shoulder. Anti-started kicking and fidgeting in his grasp, whining about how 'he wasn't tired' like a child. 

"I'll drop you if you don't stop" Dark threatened.

Dark carried Anti upstairs, Anti stretched out tiredly and almost sent them both toppling over. Dark pushed their shared bedroom door open with his foot and dropped Anti on the bed. He bounced on the soft mattress before lying back on the cool pillow. 

"Dark I don't wanna go to sleep!" Anti protested.

"Your constant yawning says otherwise. Fine, you don't have to sleep but you should at least be a little more comfortable." Dark argued back, he suddenly threw pyjamas at Anti, they landed on his chest in a heap. Anti grabbed the clothes and went into their en-suite to change. They had been dating for quite some time now, almost a year, but Anti still felt conscious of his body and changing in front of Dark although Dark couldn't care less about the way Anti looked. They even had a pool but Anti never wanted to go for a swim, no matter how much Dark persisted.

Dark's P.O.V –

I had already dressed by the time Anti came back, I had originally planned to wear a black tank top with my matching pyjama pants but decided not to, I preferred not to wear a shirt to bed anyway. Anti came out the bathroom shyly, clutching his heap of dirty clothes he had on before. We both pushed our clothes to the corner of the room; I lifted Anti of his feet and laid him into bed gently, I lifted the covers over him and kissed his cheek.

He looked adorable, his dark hair was messed and fluffed from taking his shirt off and putting a new one on, his eyelids were already starting to close as he struggled to stay awake. I watched his chest rise and fall and listened to his slow breathes until we both fell asleep.

- Morning -

Anti's P.O.V –

I had woken up over an hour ago but I couldn't get up, Dark had his arm tightly around my waist. Every time I attempted to wriggle out of his grasp he tightened his arm, like a death trap, I'd watched the Saw series before, the breathing room terrified me so much I tried to hold my own breath during the scene.

I tried to pry his hands off of me but it was like he had iron grip, I suddenly felt soft, butterfly kisses along my neck. I turned over and Dark was staring at me.

"How long have you been awake? Wait, why didn't you let me go when I tried to leave?"

"Because you're warm" Dark replied, snuggling into Anti.

"I gotta go to the bathroom; I'll give you unlimited cuddles if you let me go for a minute."

Dark muttered something unrecognisable and let go of Anti, Anti left and came back 5 minutes later with two cups of steaming coffee in his hands. Anti put the cups aside and slipped back into bed with Dark. The two demons spent the rest of the morning cuddling and kissing, enjoying each other's company and talking, their coffee became cold and distasteful but they were so enveloped in each other they didn't care. The world and time seemed like it stopped and it was only them and their warmth and love.