Chapter Nineteen

The next morning after eating our breakfast we find ourselves in Damon's office talking about what we can do to stop mine and Ethan's dad from getting me.

"We will put out more patrols to keep watch for anyone trying to get into the territory."

"Well Michelle and I can help with training the pack, as you know we are fitter than most of them and we did a great job at fighting you two."

Jen smirks as she says this and I do the same.

"I'm not really happy with that but if it makes you both feel better then yes you can help."

"Great!"

Jen looks around before she says.

"Is there anything else we can do?"

"Hay Jen will you be able to sense him?"

I ask Jen and she looks over at me with a slight frown on her face shaking her head, both Jen and mum answer at the same time.

"No."

"No."

Jen leans forward looking straight at me.

"I'm sorry sis, if I could I would but I'm not strong enough for that."

"What do you mean!"

"If I try to sense him from now till we find him, I would only last 3 days before burning out."

"Wait what are you talking about?"

Jen looks over to Damon just after he asks that question, we are all waiting for an answer. She looks back over to me and mum and I can tell by Jen's wandering eyes on me that I still look pale and believe me I do not feel too good, I still feel light headed and faint.

"Not sure but basically I can focus on one person or people around, if I'm looking for one it's easier to pin point where they are with more it's general area."

"WOW! But how?"

"I don't know! Mum?"

We all turn towards mum and wait for her answer.

"It comes from Jen's Demon side, even with me pushing her Demon down her Demon is that strong that her senses where coming through, nothing I could do but it has helped her."

Jen looks around and her eyes land on me and I can see she is curious about something.

"Michelle you okay?"

"Yes would you stop worrying."

Jen gives me the 'I don't believe you' look before she turns to mum.

"Do it!"

Mum nods to Jen and closes her eyes and starts chanting under her breathe.

"Wait what's mum doing?"

"She's finding out what your holding back!"

"What I'm not holding anything back!"

"Don't lie to me am your sister I know when something is wrong with you!"

I let out a huff and cross my arms and sitting back in the chair. Mum stops chanting and her head snaps up to Jen. The fuck is going on.

"What is it mum?"

"I need someone to go and get somethings."

"I can."

Ethan says, mum nods her head and grabs a pad and pen writing on it faster than I could see what it was, ripping it off she hands it to Ethan.