bro this is the end of the book

Memphis and Jim were walking down the street. Jim was wearing a thick purple sweater. Memphis was wearing a purple pair of jeans. They were enjoying the nice sunset on the beach. They were holding hands. Lauren and Gibby (a Forgiven super model who was also the king of the Universe) right behind them. Lauren was wearing a purple hat and Gibby was wearing purple shorts with no shirt on.

Behind THEM, Tristan and Javier were walking together. Behind THEM, the ghost of Morgan Freeman was watching. Behind HIM, there was a Jesus Goddess Dinosaur and an alcoholic Easter Bunny kissing. They were dressed in purple wigs and sweater related crap.

"I'm so glad all that was put behind us," Memphis said.

What had happened that night was Aubrey and Beth showed up. Beth tied him down and Aubrey took off the golden face. They used makeup remover to get it off.

Memphis and Jim moved into a small apartment across the street from Aubrey. They were married a couple days ago. Lauren and Gibby lived next to them, and were to be married in a couple weeks. But Memphis and Jim were NOT invited to their wedding because they were too POOR and Memphis was still a stupid loser weak idiot.

Memphis looked out at the sunset, squeezing Jim's hand.

"That's pretty."

THE END