Chapter Two - Stolen Kisses

Meet the other boys. No thank you. What if they don't like me, what if they're all massive and they bully me. Viktor looks to be around six-foot fourish, and Danielo is a couple of inches shorter. What if I say the wrong thing and they beat me up. Oh, God. I can't meet them now. "Can I pack my stuff away first?" I asked hopefully.

"Umm," Danielo replies hesitantly, "Are you sure because most of them are outside and the others are upstairs so I can call them in here." I shook my head in fear, attempting to hide my emotions.

"Ok," He replies unsurely, "I'll call you down in half an hour for lunch, and you can meet them all. After that, I think Viktor would like to speak to you." Meet the boys, then speak to Viktor. Oh, how great.

I follow him out of the room and to the staircase. He heads up the stairs, and I take a quick peek out of the window next to the front door. The car is gone. My fists clench tightly. He didn't even fucking say goodbye. I huff and meet Danielo at the top of the stairs. The hallway is quite broad, and there are a few doors on either side of the staircase. We pass three rooms on each side, and he stops at the open one.

Danielo pushes the door wide open, "This is your room, you can put your stuff anywhere you like. As long as you keep it remotely tidy, we will be fine." Danielo explains while he strides towards the back of the room. He pulls a set of curtains to the side and reveals a sizable window with a large windowsill that looks as if it could fit two people on it, "I thought you might enjoy the view." Danielo explicates. My lips beg me to let them smile, but I suppress the need and stare at my fidgeting hands. "I'll let you get settled, but if you need anything just shout. Ok." I nod in reply. He walks out.

The room is nice. Other then the window there is a desk on the left side of the room and a twin sized bed on the right side of the room next to a bedside table. Next, to the door, there are two sets of draws and my bags. My house in France was quite pleasant, but it was nothing compared to this. I walk over and take a seat on the bed. I pull my iPod and my headphones out of my pocket and put on Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy, I turn the sound on to high and fall back onto the bed.

"Alexander, Alexander wake up." I open my eyes to see Danielo standing over me with a smile, "When I said get settled in I meant more of unpacking then falling asleep. It's alright though you can unpack later after you meet the other boys."

"Umm, I think I might be suffering from jetlag, so I think it's better if I stay up here and get some rest." I negotiated. Danielo's whole face dropped. Oh shit, no lying. "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous."

Danielo's face softened slightly, and he ushered me out of the room. I closed it behind me and followed him downstairs and all the way into the first room he showed me, the kitchen. When I stepped inside, desire overwhelmed me. Sitting at the table were seven beautiful works of art.

Viktor was seated at the furthest head of the table next to a small curly haired redhead who looked around fourteen or fifteen. He looks like he's shaking, a squeal flies out of his mouth, and he goes to move out of his seat but is pulled down by the sizeable long-haired boy seated next to him. The redhead pouts at him, and the long-haired boy lets him go with a huff. Before the red-head can move again, Viktor leans over and whispers something in his ear.

"Boys please introduce yourself." Danielo requests.

The redhead is the first to jump up. "I'm Garnet, and I'm seventeen. My birthday was in August, so I have to wait another year to turn eighteen. My mom named me after the gemstone Garnet because she used to study them before she had me. I'm from the Republic of Ireland, people usually get that mixed up because they think it's a part of the UK, which it isn't. I love the outdoors, and animals. My favourite animal is the chameleon because they can camouflage." The red-head stops to take a breath.