.:Chapter One:.

'I drove into the flames'

Squinting up the hill he was strolling by, his breath hitches. Letting his bag crash to the ground, he took off in a run shoving through the small crowd that had gathered around the five boys. Gasping for breath he stumbled to a stop in front of the four boys who were standing on the ground, one with his wand out and extended towards another boy who was floating upside down in the air.

"Put him down, mate," the curly haired boy said calmly as he stared down the glasses clad boy who was wielding the wand.

The guy scoffed, "Who are you and what are you gonna do to stop me," his eyes dropped to the curly haired teen's black and yellow tie briefly, "FlufflePuff?"

Reaching for his wand he cursed quietly, "Cercius Cartwright, Heir of Fawley," he introduces glancing at the struggling boy who was trying to keep his jumper from falling up, "and I'm asking you to put him down before I have to do something to make you".

"The squib's son?" The long haired one whispered turning to the leader in confusion.

"What are you gonna do, little sqiblet? Huh? How are you go-"

Lurching forward, Cercius delivers a harsh blow to the Gryffindor's throat sending him tumbling backwards into his friends choking and gasping for air. The boy with long, black hair drops to the ground and the brunet grabs him and drags him into a standing position, "Grab the bag with the purple Illvermorny pin and meet me in the library, yeah?"

The Slytherin presses his lips together in a thin line but nods as the Hufflepuff lets him go and ducks a Stinging Hex from the scarred teen who was now finished helping his friend back up. The raven haired boy takes off grabbing the satchel from the grass and booking it towards the school. Still lacking his wand, the curly haired individual dodges a Petrificus Totalus from the shortest boy and kicks him in the stomach sending him tumbling backwards into the trunk of a tree.

Narrowly avoiding a Jelly-Legs Jinx, He catches a Stinging Hex in the side causing him to hiss loudly and swing around elbowing the scarred perpetrator in the chest. The brunet yelps and rolls down the small hill making the long haired teen lurch forward and deliver a blow across the curly haired boy's face. Stumbling backwards slightly, Cercius catches himself and launches forward to wrap his arms around one of the remaining boys and tackle them to the ground.

"What is going on here?!"