Sirius Black - Troublemaker

Warnings: noneWord count: 2

Warnings: none
Word count: 2.2k

The Potions classroom was where you and the rest of your fellow pupils headed to. It was the last lesson on Friday, before the weekend would start and you couldn't wait for it to come.
There were no tests to learn for, exceptionally, and you had planned to spend the next two days doing whatever came to your mind, with your friends, without having to worry about preparation.

While walking towards the dungeons, Lily couldn't stop grumbling about a group of guys, which shared your curriculum: "Can I just say again, how obnoxious the so called 'Marauders' are? James tried to jinx me six times today! I swear to you, I will get my revenge with this dumbass!"

"I know, Lily. You've told me already. Multiple times. Actually anything you're talking about today, involves James. Would you admit that you maybe, at least, got a little bit of a crush on him?", you asked her, smirking while pushing your elbow lightly into her waist.

She abruptly turned her face your way and opened her mouth, implying to throw up. "You can't be serious right now, can you? I'm disgusted by him and his little fellowship of jerks."

You grunted, trying to hide a laugh, before answering: "It didn't look like you were disgusted last Saturday at the party, when he approached you after winning the Quidditch match. What did he say to you again? The most beautiful redhead he has ever seen? What a hopeless romantic!"

"Shut it (Y/N)... My vision has been blurred by the Firewhisky. You're just trying to hide what you and Sirius have been doing upstairs in the dorm. I know, in case you didn't guess", she responded, flipping her hair to emphasize her statement.

You gasped, being amused at her attitude: "Well, we just had to celebrate their victory. That's really important."

Lily rolled her eyes and pressed her lips together, before saying: "Great celebration, yes. I can't understand why you like this guy. He's so annoying."

"Come on, give them a chance. They're really nice if you get to know them better" - "Thank you, but no thank you."

You shook your head grinning, as you entered the classroom, knowing that she secretly liked James for a long time. Although you couldn't quite understand why she didn't want to confess.

You both made your way to a desk in the back of the class and you took a seat on the left chair of the two. Lily went to the front, to pick up a cauldron from the stand, when you saw Sirius coming your way, already carrying one in his hands.

His lips formed a well known smirk, as he looked at you.
"Thanks for saving the seat for me, love", he said, inducing the dull sound of metal hitting wood, while putting the heavy pot in the center of the table.

"I'm afraid this place isn't meant for you, Sirius", you smiled at him, resting your head on your knuckles while gently tapping the fingers of your other hand on the desk.