Suou X Reader (Lemon)

(Y/n) Pov.

I woke up, not bothering to check the time. I sat up in bed; looking at my boyfriend Suou peacefully sleeping. His hair all messed up. Little snores came out here and there. I couldn't help but chuckle. I lightly placed a kiss on his cheek, and snuck out of bed. I stood at the end of the bed stretching.

'Maybe a shower can wake me up.' I said to myself yawning. I grabbed clean clothes from the dresser and walked to the bathroom that was in the bedroom; closing the door but not bothering to lock it. I got undressed and put my dirty clothes in the basket next to the sink. I walked over to the shower and turned on the water. I jumped in and stood there in relaxation from the hot water hitting my back.

Suou's Pov.

I woke up. I looked at (Y/n)'s spot on the bed but realized she wasn't there. I turned around the face the bathroom door and heard the shower running. I smirked; having a plan in mind. I got out of bed and snuck into the bathroom as quietly as possible. I began to get undressed. After I was fully exposed I threw my clothes to the side and jumped in. (Y/n) jumped but she didn't try to hit me or anything.

"S-suou, what are you doing.?" She stuttered.

"I just wanted to get a shower with my beautiful girlfriend. Is that a problem." She looked down shyly, not knowing what to think now. I lightly grabbed her chin and kissed her passionately She seemed into it, knowing by her melting into the kiss. She seemed to be enjoying my actions so I decided to go further. I traced my finger around her clit, receiving small moans to escape her lips. From her moaning, it turned me on. She looked down nervously, this was the first time we ever did anything like this so it's understandable for her to be nervous.

"It's alright (Y/n), I'll make this more enjoyable and pleasing than painful." I kissed her neck to calm her down. She relaxed from my sweet kisses on her neck. She tilted her head giving me more access to her neck. She kept moaning. I knew she was distracted, so I took the advantage to stick two fingers in her womanhood. She jumped and tensed up again. I continued to kiss her neck, trying my hardest to keep her content. She finally stopped being tense and relax her muscles. She just melted into the pleasure. I was doing it for the both of our pleasurement. I couldn't handle myself anymore. I wanted to hear her moans louder.

"Are you ready for the good part." I whispered in her ear. She nodded nervously.

"Don't worry, I know this is your first time. So I'll make it painless alright?"

She looked at me. I could see trust in her eyes. I leaned her against the wall and enter myself into her slowly. She whimpered in pain. I leaned against her, snaking my arm around her waist for more support. I kissed her jawline lovingly, which helped her relax once more. I began to thrust into her at a slow pace so she could adjust. She automatically moaned from not pain but pleasure, which is a good sign.

"S-suou, faster please." She managed to say through her moaning. I picked up the pace a bit. Going about average speed. She moaned a little louder,but didn't seem to be enjoying it too much. So, I once again picked up the pace to the point I was slamming into her. She screamed at the sudden change of action. Which made me turned on even more.

"Suou, I'm about to-." I cut her of by slamming my lips into hers while still thrusting into her hard. I finally hit my climax, cumming in her hard, she screamed at my sudden action. I knew she came too. I pulled out, letting her stand up and straighten herself again. I hugged her tightly.

"So, how did you like you first time?' She looked at me full of love.

"It was amazing." she said lovingly

She turned off the water and together we got out of the shower and dried off, but didn't bother to get dressed. We walked out of the bathroom and laid down in bed. I pulled her into my chest.

"So, how about round two?"

I looked into her glowing, lust-filled (E/c) eye as she said,

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this seemed short, Suou's just a too loving of a person so it's hard to make him Non-innocent. But  anyway, hope you enjoyed!