Ken X Reader (Lemon) (First words)

You and Ken have been dating ever since you guys met in the beyclub. Even though you guys known each other for a while, he still was shy around you. Knowing by him using his puppets all the time to speak to you. He never spoke to you without his puppets. It upsets you every time but you knew one day he'll have to speak. : )

(Y/n) Pov.

My boyfriend Ken asked me to come over to his house for a little date. How cute. I'm hoping I can hear his real voice tonight. I get ready for tonight. I know Ken isn't going to go full out and have a "Real" date, but probably something basic. Which didn't bother me at all. After I was done, I headed for the door and left. I started to walk for Ken house. I believe Ken said his parents are busy being with puppet shows for the weekend so this date will be fairly easy. I finally arrived at Ken's house. I sweetly knocked on the door and then the door opened. Revealing my cute, loving boyfriend. His blue puppet Keru said, "Hey (Y/n), come inside." I smiled, but deep inside I was still hurt a little. He directed me to the couch and signaled me to sit down, so I obeyed. Ken stood in front of the Tv and this time his brown puppet spoke, "Is it alright if we watch a movie." I giggled, Besu was just plain cute to deny. "Sure, I don't mind." He began to set up the movie. I sat there wonder how he would sound without his puppets. Apparently I looked depressed and Ken noticed it. Besu said,  "(Y/n), is everything alright? You look sad." I look at him, then looked down to the floor. "It's just... I want to hear your true voice, it just makes me upset when you use your puppets all the time." The movie began to play on the Tv behind him. Ken walked over to you and sat down next to you. He took off his puppets and set the on the table in front of us. Ken pulled me on his lap and held me close to his chest. Then the most unbelievable thing happened, he spoke to me without his puppets for the first time. "How about I cheer you up by doing something pleasurable? Would that make you happy?" I blushed, his voice sounded so cute but sexy at the same time. I was just speechless from all of this. I could feel something growing below me. I guess Ken isn't as innocent as I thought he would of been. He gently laid me me on my back on the couch and pinned my hands above my head. I couldn't help but blush. He gave me small, passionate kisses on my lips. When he stopped, I decided to ask, "Ken, how come you never told me you weren't innocent?" He looked into my (E/c) eyes with his lust filled green eyes. "Because I was too shy to tell you, I thought if you knew, you would leave me." He looked down. I kissed him but with even more passion. "Why would I stop loving you over the most natural thing that happens in life." He smiled and said, "I love you so much (Y/n)." "I love you so much too Ken." He let go of my hands and he began to undress me. He made sure to go slow so him and I could enjoy every passing minute. He started with my shirt, then trailed to my bra. Then took off my pants/ Skirt. Then my panties. I blushed, being fully exposed to someone as wonderful as Ken was a little embarrassing. "It's alright if you feel uncomfortable. It's only natural. Here, to help I'll get undressed so you won't be alone." With that, he took off his scarf, then trailed to his jacket, revealing his cute, pale chest. Then took of his pants along with his boxers. I looked down blushing, not knowing that Ken was that big. It had to be about ("). Ken was on top and I was on bottom. He positioned himself in front of my womanhood. I was nervous and Ken took notice. "Aw (Y/n), don't worry I'll go slow and steady for you. But if it hurts, tell me alright." "Alright, I trust you." I kissed him and he thrusted slowly into me. Tears began to run down my cheeks from the first pain. I whimpered a bit. "Trust me (Y/n), soon the pain will leave and be replaced with pleasure." I nodded and he began to thrust in and out at a normal pace. With that, the pain slowly was turning into pleasure. I moaned in pure pleasure. Ken was right all along, this is why I trust him the most. "Mmn." I hummed. He kissed me, distracting me from him going faster and deeper. He pulled away and now I was screaming in pleasure. "Ah- Ken." He kept going at a fast pace. "(Y/n), I'm gonna~~." "Do it Ken!" And with that he came inside me hard. I screamed in pleasure. He carefully laid beside me and pulled me on top of him. "That was fun Ken, you really do know how to cheer me up." I giggled and so did he. "That's good." We got up and got dressed. "How about we watch the movie I was planning. I think you'll love it." "I'm sure I will." I smiled brightly. I cuddled close to his chest; he wrapped his arms around me to pull me even closer. I smiled even more, finally being able to hear Ken's first words to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was back, Ken's just to innocent to it was hard to think. But anyway, hope you enjoyed it. Bye...!

Request by: OwlGamer1