Free X Reader (Lemon)

It was a beautiful, sunny day and you decided to go and take a walk in woods, just to get a break from your two cousins Valt and Rantaro. Because we all know, them together is a pain. When you got to the entrance of the woods, you stopped, just thinking if anything would go bad while you were in there. The woods did seem pretty scary to you, but then, a wave of confidence swayed over you and walked into the deep abyss of the woods. You just kept walking until you found a deer in your path, it just looked at you in a weird way like you were an imposter to BC Sol. But shortly it turned and ran down the path, you decided to follow it to see where it would lead you. You kinda wish you didn't follow it because you were right in front of an abandoned Beystadium, with a tall, 15-year-old male practicing, which you found kinda attractive. He had messy orange hair with red highlights, black eyes, a yellow, loose tank top with deeper shade of yellow pants and brown shoes, and his belt was also brown. He had a long, dark teal, fingerless glove that fastened with a brown belt and a golden buckle, on his left arm. You walked closer to him waiting for him to notice you, and he did. He looked up while grabbing his Bey.

"Are you lost little child?" He said tiredly.

"No, I'm just here to escape Valt and Ranatro, and BC Sol too and to add, I'm not a child, I'm (insert age) years old."

He smiled and chuckled at you, then asked.

"What's your name, I don't think I've seen you before?"

"(Y/n) (L/N), what about you?"

"I'm Free De La Hoya, the number one blader, so I'm gonna guess you Beyblade?"

"Yep, (B/N) is my Bey, it's a (B/T)" you said with a little smile and showing your Bey.

"Cool," he said while lifting his arm to show you his Bey.

"This is Fafnir. He's a Stamina type. Wanna battle? I need to see your skills, and don't worry, if you lose to me, don't feel bad."

You looked away, for some odd reason you couldn't look at him. He was just too nice and attractive. You started to cling onto that.

"Sure." You said shyly and apparently, he noticed that you liked him because of the way you started to talk around him and look at him, he also stated to get feelings for you too. Anyway... you two get into position and Free was gonna be two people at once Blader and Ref.

"Ready, set" Free said loudly.

3...

2...

1...

Let it rip!!

Fafnir and (B/N) launched perfectly, except (B/N) launched towards the middle and Fafnir launched to the outside. But you didn't hesitate.

"(B/N) (Insert bey attack)" It did some damage but not enough, so Free decides it's his turn to attack so he screams,

"Fafnir, spread your wings," and (B/N) bursted on impact.

"And Fafnir and I win 2 points for a burst finish." You took the three pieces of your Bey and walked up to Free until you were almost in his chest.

"Nice battle" you said. And apparently after that battle, Free saw something that he loved in you, so he grabs your cheeks and kisses you. You just melted into the kiss because you were waiting for this moment ever since you saw him-you've actually seen him before but not up close and had feeling for him before.-

"(Y/N), I have to confess, you're the most beautiful girl I've seen here in BC Sol" he kisses your forehead" I love you."

You look at him with wide eyes and replied "I love you too Free." But then he had a hungry grin on his face and his eyes were just filled with lust, like he was about to attack at any moment. You stepped back, but Free pulled you close to him. He whispers in your ear.

"Don't tell your cousins or BC Sol," You were gonna ask why but then he threw you down lightly on the grass and started to kiss you hungry, like a wild animal. You just took it in cause if you denied, OH, the punishment he could do. He stopped and went down to your neck. He was trying his hardest to find you sweet spot, until he found it. He nibbled at that spot. Soft moans just escaped your lips, trying not to be too loud. When he stopped nibbling at your neck, he started to remove your shirt and bra. You quickly covered yourself and turned around. He got on top of you, turned you back around and took your arms away. You tried to escape his grip but he was too strong.

"Don't cover yourself (Y/N), you're beautiful."

You just gave him a scared look and blushed deeply, you just let him do what he wanted to do. He massaged your breast, making you turned on even more. Then, out of nowhere, he ripped you pants/skirt off, leaving you in your panties. He paused and started to get undressed so you wouldn't be lonely. For the last time he kissed you, but lightly, he started to take your panties off while you were distracted. He said in a sweet, lust filled voice,

"You ready (Y/N)?" you just nodded, he stuck his member in you, which made you jump first but took it in for pleasure. You just couldn't believe how big he was! He was going slow you screamed and moaned,

"Go faster Free! I need you!" he smirked and when faster, which made you jump again. He just kept going without hesitation, until finally you and him decided it was time. He came inside you hard, it made you moan loud but luckily it wasn't too loud that BC Sol can hear you. He kissed you and said,

"I had a lovely time baby! Hope I can do this again!" you replied,

"Of course you can do it again! Wanna be my boyfriend?" He smiled while getting dressed,

"I'd love to babe." He kissed you and the both of you walked back to BC Sol, holding hand, and trying to keep this whole thing a secret from Valt, Ranatro and, BC Sol!