Daigo X Reader (Lemon)

You two arrived at Daigo's house, no one was around so he decided to give you a tour of the place. His house was kinda big, but a little smaller than Zac's and Wakiya's. After he was done, he took you to the kitchen to make snacks for a movie he was planning to watch with you tonight. When you two were done making snacks for tonight, he showed you his room. It was kinda plain, but you liked it. He showed you to the bed, you sat down and asked,

"Soo, what are we gonna watch tonight?"

"I was thinking, (F/M)."

"Yes! I love that movie!" he chuckled,

"I knew you'd want to watch it! It's my favorite too."

(Y/N) pov/ in head.

Wow, me and Daigo have the same movie types, we have so much in common! I'm just falling deeper and deeper in love with him! I just watch him get everything ready for tonight and I just feel that the "great" is going to happen tonight. You should know what I mean*giggles*.

No one's pov.

He realized you staring at him, like exploring him, he turned around and said,

"(Y/N), are you alright?" You quickly got back into existence and said while blushing,

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?!"

"Ok, well the movies ready."

You guys got comfortable on the bed together. You laid your head on his chest. He started to blush; he played with your Short/Long (H/C) hair. He knew you liked it. So he lifted you chin and looked into your beautiful (E/C) eyes. He lifted your head up so your lips matched with his. You blushed but took it in as pleasure. You thought Daigo was innocent, oh no he was not, especially for your first time of "this." He wanted you to remember this moment. So he thought it would be a good idea to be rough on you, so he forced your hands to the side, while kissing your lips and neck hungrily. You just moaned lightly, trying not to let him hear you. But he did, so he forced your (F/C) shirt and (F/C) bra off and gave you a treatment to your breasts, licking them, sucking them, biting them. You just thought to yourself, 'why is he doing this so rough, and why am I liking it?!' He just continued without hesitation. Until he went a little too far, too quickly. He took your (F/C) skirt/shorts/pants off along with your (F/C) panties. He began to finger you hard, you moaned and moaned. Just a moaning mess. Until he stopped. You got worried of what he was going to do next, until you found out. He took off his clothes, along with his boxers. He put you near his member, and without hesitation and because you didn't want to piss him off. You stuck the whole thing in your mouth. Enjoying the sticky, sweet but salt cum fill your mouth. He pulled his hard member out of your mouth. He turned you around. He wanted to go in doggy style. He lightly put it in so you could adjust to it.

"You comfortable?" he asked in a sweet, calming, sorry voice

"Yes, just go, I need you Daigo!!" and with that he started out slowly, and you jumped a little but the pain went away and was replaced with pleasure.

"F-faster!" and without hesitation, he went faster. He kept going and going until...

"Ahh~ I'm going to cum soon" you moaned loudly,

"I am too," both of you screamed each other's names, finally Cumming and collapsed in exhaustion. Daigo got under the covers and pulled you along. He kissed you and said,

"That was so much fun wasn't it (Y/N)?"

You nodded and laid your head on his chest and you two drifted to sleep.