*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Dallas POV

I wonder what Corey Stopped Candie for. Her ass need hurry up so she can tell us what the hell that was about. Her ass finally walked in and I called Kyree ass letting her know that Candie was finally here. "What did he want" I asked as Kyree walked Over "Nothing he just asked for my number" Candie replied putting her stuff down by Kyree and mines "And did you give it to him?!" Kyree asked looking at her upside her head "I didnt give it to him... Im not dumb!" All of us laughed. "You know you wanted to ..." I said to her "So im not ready let his ass play me.. mamma aint raise no fool" she said to me. We left the locker room heading to the gym. As soon as we got up there the boys spotted us and waved us over... we decided to go see what they wanted. "Look im not ready sugar code this but we feeling yall, yall bad ass hell and we could use yall on our team" Ron Says eyeing us as Kyree looked at them like they were crazy "We know what yall bout.. so uhh no thanks" and we giggled walking away.. "Damn maa" you hear Ron say "We like a challenge BabyGirl" Shae yelled to us making Kyree ass blush I knew it! I knew she was feeling his ass! " 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Kyree POV

Damn damm damn... I know I shouldn't like him but I do... And I know he just wanna get in my pants! Its just a little crush it will go away it has to... I sat there thinking as the gym teachers shared turns talking. "Hi my name is Mr. Burkheart and this is Mrs. Armstrong and Mr.Stevens." Was the only thing i heard before I drifted on into my thought. About 10 mins later a tap on my shoulder snapped me out my thought. I looked at the girls who were looking at the teachers and I looked over again to see Shae. "You need something?" I asked him dryly "Damn ma why so mean?" he asked "Im not mean I just know what you and ya boys about. yall dont do girlfriends yall do thots and hoes and me and my girl aint either of those" I say turning my attention back to the teacher talking. I could see the girls looking at me but I brushed it off. I felt another tap I turned around to see Shae still there "still here?" I said impatiently "Why so Hostile?" he asked me "Because like I said you and yaa boys aim for one thing, and that one thing we aint giving up..." I said with attitude hopping he catch on which he didnt " Maa let us show yall we not like that like us take yall shopping then dinner and a movie" He said. "Imma have to talk to my girls." I told him "Yall gon see what we really Bout" he told me making me blush, I turned my head around fast so he wouldn't see. "Kyree what was that?!" The girls asked excited as the teachers dismissed us and we headed downstairs to the locker room to grab our things. "Shae and them wanna take us out shopping then dinner and a movie" I told them not showing much excitement even tho I was happy as hell. They was Happy and they was jumping up and down... "Calm down.. we cant forget the talk we had bout them..." I told the girls "we wont" They replied Walking out the school heading to our cars. "We gon meet at my house yall" I yell unlocking my car and putting my bags in. "Ayee Ky" someone yells causing me to look up to see Shae walking my direction. "Hey" I said giving him most of my attention as I pull out my phone to let the girls know to go straight in because Shae stopped me and also to tell them my momma knew they were coming. "So what ya girls say?" He asked me smiling from ear to year. "They Agreed" I let him know as I saw a sparkle in his brown eyes. "Okay Cool we gon pick yall up around 5 Be ready" He told me. "Kayy" I replied getting into my car as he approached the window. "Wait whats ya number so i can text you when im on my way" He asked and i gave it to him "Imma text you know boo save my number" he told me and nodded my head letting him know I heard him as i backed out and headed home. It took me about 5 Mins to get home when I got there my mom was leaving. "Where you going?" I asked her "store you want anything?" she asked "no thanks maa" and with that I headed to my room to see a sleeping Dallas and Candie on my king size bed. So I set my alarm for 3:45 put on some night shorts laid in bed and drifted off to sleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

10 votes?

5 comments?