Introduction

Hello, guys! MegaBlazethecat here and welcome to another and brand new collection of boyfriend scenarios but only this time, its about Armin Arlert from Attack on Titan!

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Originally, this was suppose to be posted/created last May 2017 but the mood wasn't getting in because I have no idea how to start it and I was multi-tasking with other things like writing scenarios from the other book.

But after I saw someone from Tumblr at my "asktheleviackerman" blog asking me this:

It made me think that maybe I should at least give it a try and see what would happen

It made me think that maybe I should at least give it a try and see what would happen. I mean, Armin has actually been one of my favorite characters from Attack on Titan for quite a while and I always wanted to write a x-reader fanfiction about him.

Anyways, here it is guys. This book contains scenarios between you and the intelligent blond boy of the 104th cadet corp and I'm sure Armin fans will enjoy this, haha.

As usual, you guys can give me requests! 

So please give me requests via direct message or just here in this introductory part of the book, okay? 

Thank you for taking your time to read this introductory part of the book and I'll do my best to write and update this book (I might only update when I'm in the mood so please understand guys 🙏) and I apologize in advance if I don't update so often if that ever happens (same goes with my other books as well)

If that were to happen then that would be me having conflict with my schedule or I just ran out of ideas and I'm having a hard time thinking about one haha.

Armin: And I certainly hope we'll have a great time together, readers! 

Author: O-Omg, where did you come from?

Armin: O-OH! I'm sorry! I just thought that maybe I should say something to your wonderful readers.

Author: Aww, that's nice of you, Armin! No wonder you're one of my faves, come here! *hugs Armin quickly*

Armin: *blushes* Thanks, h-haha!

Armin: Well, I hope you enjoy this book and stay tune for updates! Also please understand the author if she doesn't update too much. She's having a hard time multitasking with her schedule and writing scenarios at the same time so it may take some time 😅✌

Author: O-Oh, thanks Armin.

Author: Well then, we're going to end this here.

Author and Armin: Bye~!